PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rhodium Finger Menu available as CAB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Did you check your messaging menu? I just installed the cab, not quite ready for 4.6, and I noticed the difference right away.
A couple other people reported it not working in 4.6 over in Calc's thread as well.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Looks awesome.

I tried it on Mightyrom even though 4.6 isn't running 21000 or higher. No dice. Oh well.
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 03-20-2009, 09:41 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero
Threadstarter

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Like I stated before, 21000 is required, no way around it.

Sorry guys.

Donate if you like my work!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Like I stated before, 21000 is required, no way around it.

Sorry guys.
Calc's 4.6 kitchen is 21038. Cab doesn't work with it.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:18 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Calc's 4.6 kitchen is 21038. Cab doesn't work with it.
True story ... had to buid it in. That cab worked in 4.5 fine, si I don't know what happened.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-21-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
True story ... had to buid it in. That cab worked in 4.5 fine, si I don't know what happened.
4.5 was 21028 4.6 is 21038. Reports are that 21028 likes the cab better.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Sick, i've been waiting for this

AHHHH, Does not work with Juicy 4.13

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 03-21-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:48 PM
VIP Member

Just read this over at XDA. Have not tested it:

"You can overwrite the following files on a 20xxx build with ones from a 21xxx build and it will work.

gwes.exe
gwes.exe.0409.mui

I have a Sprint Touch Pro running Might ROM 4.14 which uses build 20771 and the Rhodium menu and notification enhancements work fine."

*edit* Just tried this on my custom 21038 build (previously would not work read above) and it works like a charm.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AKU_1.6.0_GWES.zip (508.2 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Drybonz; 03-21-2009 at 02:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:31 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I just loaded the cab on a Calcu 4.5 cooked ROM (SYS 2102 and this thing works like a charm!

Fits very nice into TF3D.

This actually makes WM look nicer too!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-21-2009, 04:46 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Just read this over at XDA. Have not tested it:

"You can overwrite the following files on a 20xxx build with ones from a 21xxx build and it will work.

gwes.exe
gwes.exe.0409.mui

I have a Sprint Touch Pro running Might ROM 4.14 which uses build 20771 and the Rhodium menu and notification enhancements work fine."

*edit* Just tried this on my custom 21038 build (previously would not work read above) and it works like a charm.
Yo Bonz can you further elaborate on the steps how you got this to work or post the XDA post you got these gwes.exe files? I just tried on my leaked Diamond ROM build 20xxx (sorry I forget the exact build). I unzipped these files to my Windows Directory, soft reset, and now phone is stuck on loader mode "Touch Diamond" with info on bottom.

Was I supposed to install CAB first and then unzip the files?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond