PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D question

I noticed GrooveROM 4 has a No HD Manila optin. I want to downlaod that one since I dont like TF3D HD. does anyone know where I can find the original TF3D in cab or something?

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: TF3D question

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=2

just click on the name below the manila you want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I also don't care for TF3D. Actually I don't use it at all. I instead use SPB Mobile Shell. Any reason to think I would benefit from downloading this ROM that doesn't include TF3D and just installing SPB? Or is it basicly the same as the ROM I currently have and just disabling TF3D?

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 03-15-2009, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
I also don't care for TF3D. Actually I don't use it at all. I instead use SPB Mobile Shell. Any reason to think I would benefit from downloading this ROM that doesn't include TF3D and just installing SPB? Or is it basicly the same as the ROM I currently have and just disabling TF3D?
you save yourself about 10 megs in space downloading the one without it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
you save yourself about 10 megs in space downloading the one without it
Wow, 10 megs huh? I never would of thought it was that large. Now I just gotta decide if I'm willing to part ways with the MightyROM..I've been very happy with his roms. Is there anything to gain other than the storage space?
Old 03-15-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Wow, 10 megs huh? I never would of thought it was that large. Now I just gotta decide if I'm willing to part ways with the MightyROM..I've been very happy with his roms. Is there anything to gain other than the storage space?
other than space theres the tweaks each cook does. if youve become comnfotable with mighty, then stay with his rom. i jump back and forth between the two. depending on what each does on each release. i just wanna see how groove rom 4 goes. also cause i need a build higher than 21000.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond