PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
nueLED2

Available here. Thanks No2Chem!

Quote:
by no2chem 8. March 2009 23:35 nueLED2 is not… anything like what nueLED was. The idea was to avoid the intermediate DLL that caused issues with devices in nueLED, while creating an interface any application could use. So nueLED2 has no user friendly interface.

But on the bright side, it does allow individualized control of the LEDS on the Touch Pro / Diamond control pad. You could use the included nueLED2_Control app with mortscript or some other script to control individual leds. Also, nueLED2 is open source, so feel free to add to it or use it in your application, just drop a line if you do. I’ve added a .NET wrapper to make it easy to add to your .NET app.

I will note that it’s a rather sparse library right now, but as I figure out more about ALLLEDMGR, I’ll add to it.

Last edited by Journeyjeans; 03-10-2009 at 02:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

egreenwood1 is a n00b
Re: nueLED2

what exactly does this do?
Old 03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by egreenwood1 View Post
what exactly does this do?
I went to the site, read the description and...

I have no clue what it does either...
Old 03-10-2009, 10:50 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

yea, I figured there would be some usefull info on it, maybe even a script to test, guess not.

anyway it's like nueLED was for the titan, except for the diamond/pro.
right now it can turn on/off the led for home, back, talk, end, and the center button.
I was going to write a simple mortscript to test it out, but figured I'd wait till it got more advanced or someone else came up with something to use it for.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

ok, so here's a little script I wrote. it will cycle thru all the led #'s turn them on for 2 sec, then back off. to stop the script unplug/plug charger.
just from some playing around I can tell this will be a very handy app.

just put the script in the folder with nueLED2 (mortscript required)
Attached Files
File Type: txt nueLED2 testloop.mscr.txt (506 Bytes, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-11-2009, 02:44 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

This sounds like we should be able to write a notification script or something.

Anyone read about TreoAlert over at TreoCentral. It was a mortscipt that would change the LED based on what was going on. Incoming email and incoming text were different patterns / colors.
This might be something nice once we learn it.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

technically you could attach a certain script to a certain notification with a series of different leds.

for example: text messages could have middle button circling and the home key flashing every X number of seconds

emails could have back button flashing for X amount of seconds

missed calls could have the call led flash until the notification screen is dismissed

it shouldnt be too hard to do for someone who knows how the scripting works.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond