PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

sonicboom is keeping up the good worksonicboom is keeping up the good worksonicboom is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Force Audio Booster ON w/ Bluetooth?

I really like the music tab within TF3D and how it all functions. I really like the audio booster part of it to be more specific. I also like to listen to my music with my Bluetooth Stereo Headset. This creates a problem.
Normally, the Audio Booster in the TF3D music tab can only be activated when a pair of headphones are physically plugged in the mini-usb jack. This means when I use my bluetooth headset to listen to music I cannot activate the audio booster.

Does anyone know of a trick or hack that will enable the activation of the TF3D music tab Audio Booster when a pair of headphones aren't actually physically plugged in?

Maybe tricking the phone into thinking there is a pair of headphones plugged in? Maybe a regedit to the audio booster program itself?

Please Help!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: Force Audio Booster ON w/ Bluetooth?

I don't know about the audio blister but you can try this link. it worked for my s9. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41385
Old 03-09-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

lxcivic4life is keeping up the good worklxcivic4life is keeping up the good worklxcivic4life is keeping up the good work
Re: Force Audio Booster ON w/ Bluetooth?

Yes, Diamond Tweak allows you to enable the Audio Booster without headphones plugged in. The only problem is that if you soft reset your phone you will have to turn the hack back on again, as it does not remain on after a soft reset. Its also a great program to hack other things in your phone.

Here is the link to download it from the developer at XDA: http://montecristoff.webs.com/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond