PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 03:27 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Easy Bluetooth/Wifi Toggle Apps

Since I got my Diamond last week I found it very complicated to Toggle my bluetooth and wifi on/off as I needed to. So I found these programs, and added them to my Start Menu so that I can easily turn BT or WIFI on/off.

I hope other new Diamond/Pro users find these useful. Here are the apps:
Attached Files
File Type: zip BTOnOff.zip (3.1 KB, 331 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab WifiToggle.CAB (16.4 KB, 330 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:34 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Easy Bluetooth/Wifi Toggle Apps

your avatar is the best, i havent seen you in a while. you use both these apps? no problems with them? wtf, you just changed your avatar while i was posting.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-18-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:47 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP

lol......thanks, and yeah, I thought I'd switch it up..lol. As far as the app goes, yes, I've been using them for about a week, and it makes turning BT/Wifi on/off a 1 sec task with no conflicts or problems whatsoever. Let me know what you think.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:59 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
lol......thanks, and yeah, I thought I'd switch it up..lol. As far as the app goes, yes, I've been using them for about a week, and it makes turning BT/Wifi on/off a 1 sec task with no conflicts or problems whatsoever. Let me know what you think.
dling them now. thankyou. also do you use s2u2?
Old 12-18-2008, 04:05 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
dling them now. thankyou. also do you use s2u2?
Of course. Anytime.

I think s2u2 looks, and works great but I personally do not use it only because I find it easier/simpler to just use the power button.

I am currently looking for some sort of light sensor app that will shut off the screen when the phone is up to your ear. Do you know of one?

Once I find something I'll be sure to post it as well in case others are interested. Same goes for any other good apps I might stumble upon.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:09 AM
acs tester

lumos backlight app. is slick for auto adjusting backlight. got that one?
Old 12-18-2008, 04:12 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lumos backlight app. is slick for auto adjusting backlight. got that one?

Yes. I found it on www.freewarepocketpc.net. I haven't had enough time to really fiddle with it yet. You?

For others reading and interested here is the cab for that as well:
Attached Files
File Type: cab LumosSetupV09.CAB (154.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:21 AM
acs tester

i use it on both my touches. works very well with the diff. settings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Lurker

viper_ is a n00b

hi...

thanks for the info on the bt and wifi toggle apps... 4yr palm user, just bought a touch pro two days back and toggling these two was driving me nuts!

one small question though.. how do you add the bt toggle app to the start menu? had no problem with the wifi app, but the bt app is an .exe and doesn't show in the programs list... actually even the wifi app doesn't show up in the programs list either. also, the lumos app doesn't work.. gives an error message.

any info on how to get it done would be highly appreciated.. thanks.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:05 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_ View Post
hi...

thanks for the info on the bt and wifi toggle apps... 4yr palm user, just bought a touch pro two days back and toggling these two was driving me nuts!

one small question though.. how do you add the bt toggle app to the start menu? had no problem with the wifi app, but the bt app is an .exe and doesn't show in the programs list... actually even the wifi app doesn't show up in the programs list either. also, the lumos app doesn't work.. gives an error message.

any info on how to get it done would be highly appreciated.. thanks.
you need net3.5 cab. hold on ill get it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond