PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First picture after boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
my sprint store wouldnt know if i returned a 6900 for a tp let alone a diff. welcomehead. lol
LMAO ... so true!
Old 03-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
LMAO ... so true!
exactly.... lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by avhokie View Post
Cool, you're right around the corner

I reflashed with the stock ROM earlier today, but it did not replace this image. But it sounds like it will not be an issue. So I'll just locked it and take it to the store
true, take a look at this thread also... i havent looked personally but it most likely will be in there.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51968
Old 03-02-2009, 03:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i walked in one day and they were telling a customer about the tp front facing camera but were pointing to the light sensor. i almost crapped my pants. i didnt even know what to say. gota love them boys.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
i walked in one day and they were telling a customer about the tp front facing camera but were pointing to the light sensor. i almost crapped my pants. i didnt even know what to say. gota love them boys.
oh wow.... that's just negligable!!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

How do I change the very first image the Touch Pro image I flashed Weapon Rom and it changed it I want the black screen back... How do I cook into my custom rom.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:54 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
How do I change the very first image the Touch Pro image I flashed Weapon Rom and it changed it I want the black screen back... How do I cook into my custom rom.
This is the Diamond not the Pro forum.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Might be too late but what the guy was really looking for was this. I did the same thing when my Diamond boots it shows an anaconda eye or something, looks cool. Search this thread hopefully someone has posted the original boot screen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=341753

here is where I got the eye:
http://www.4winmobile.com/forums/htc...ot-screen.html

couple more:
http://www.ppc-welt.info/community/s...10&postcount=9
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398359

Last edited by majorassface; 03-03-2009 at 09:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Might be too late but what the guy was really looking for was this. I did the same thing when my Diamond boots it shows an anaconda eye or something, looks cool. Search this thread hopefully someone has posted the original boot screen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=341753

here is where I got the eye:
http://www.4winmobile.com/forums/htc...ot-screen.html

couple more:
http://www.ppc-welt.info/community/s...10&postcount=9
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398359
Thanks for the followup major.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

Quote:
my sprint store wouldnt know if i returned a 6900 for a tp let alone a diff. welcomehead. lol
That is sadly very true, at least at our local store.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond