PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 06:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

13ducati13 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint diamond how to "select all" to delete

I can't for the life of me find out how to select all my text message or mail messages to delete them all at once. I can slide on all of them with the stylus and then delete but was hoping there was a quicker way.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint diamond how to "select all" to delete

From Touch flow 3d click on "all messages" then "menu" "tools" "clear text messages"
Old 02-27-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: PagePlusCellular

Fixup is keeping up the good workFixup is keeping up the good work

I use MightyRom3.9 and it has this feature to select all or delete all. You might be able to find the cab, something called Inbox extender.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:14 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I use the Caulkin Kitchen, and my Roms have a SELECT ALL menu choice.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

On the TP its easier just have to hit "CTRL" and "A" on the hard keyboard. if you can get a soft kb with "ctrl" on it this might work as an easier way to do it.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:47 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ducati13 View Post
I can't for the life of me find out how to select all my text message or mail messages to delete them all at once. I can slide on all of them with the stylus and then delete but was hoping there was a quicker way.
Which ROM are you using? As they are saying other roms have "Select All" or "Select All Older" options, then you can delete them. If you don't want to unlock your phone and put a custom ROM, you can put the Official Leaked Sprint ROM found in the CDMA Diamond Upgrades forum. That ROM has those options.

If you want to stay on your original Stock ROM, you can do TF3D Messages>All Messages (Left Soft Key)>Menu (Right Soft Key)>Tools> Clear Text Messages. That will clear all of your text messages.

Best of Luck!
Old 03-02-2009, 03:54 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
On the TP its easier just have to hit "CTRL" and "A" on the hard keyboard. if you can get a soft kb with "ctrl" on it this might work as an easier way to do it.
Even if you get a soft KB with CTRL in it, because WinMo doesn't support multitouch the KB has to be programmed to keep CTRL selected after you push it. Like how most SHIFT keys are. PCM KB enables you to do Virtual Key compinations from one key. So one key can be CTRL and A at the same time. It already uses that for CUT, COPY, & PASTE, in the same way. If anyone is interested I can add it to my PCM skins. PM me and I will do it.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

13ducati13 is a n00b

I use the sprint rom, i'll look into the leaked sprint rom.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo

fadi33 is just getting started

Here you go. Install the cab, soft reset and the options will be available.

InboxExtender.CAB

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond