PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to get rid of Delivery Notification?

I flashed a ROM that had Text Delivery Notification with each text sent. I can't seem to get rid of it. Where in the registry can I find this?

I flashed the stock rom...Loaded a different rom... clear storage 3 times and its still there.

When I send a text...I get I message back saying:

System Administrator
The message you sent
has been delivered.

Please help me make it stop.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Re: How to get rid of Delivery Notification?

Never mind...I found out it was the dcd cricket carrier cab doing that. It was my first time using it...thought I would try it. I hard reset the phone and enter the settings myself like I've always done. I got no problems now.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:09 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I wouldn't use DCD cabs on the Diamond. Mighty Mike says they are bad.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I wouldn't use DCD cabs on the Diamond. Mighty Mike says they are bad.

What's wrong with them? Does it just mess up things like it did for me?
Is there a carrier cab that is good or should I kept setting the phone up manually like I always have.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:29 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

If the only thing wrong was it gave you a notification when you have sent text messages that doesnt mean anything was messed up. Even the stock sprint rom does that. There is a .cab made to remove that stupid message. It was the first .cab I ever installed. As far as carrier cabs Ive heard of nothing but bad about them and would never use them as they are not needed in anyway. I dont know what "setting up the phone manually" are you refering to? On a fresh rom I run SPB backup and sashimi and there is really nothing left to do.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
If the only thing wrong was it gave you a notification when you have sent text messages that doesnt mean anything was messed up. Even the stock sprint rom does that. There is a .cab made to remove that stupid message. It was the first .cab I ever installed. As far as carrier cabs Ive heard of nothing but bad about them and would never use them as they are not needed in anyway. I dont know what "setting up the phone manually" are you refering to? On a fresh rom I run SPB backup and sashimi and there is really nothing left to do.

I'm on cricket service...most of these ROM's are either generic or made for sprint. So I have to change and add some settings to get the web or other things working.(thats what I meant by manual setup). The carrier cab did make my setup faster but since it is causing issues...I'll do it the old way.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

nmoreman is becoming a great contributor

Check out Diamond Tweak 0.5.3, posted in these forums, it allows you to adjust notifications, meaning get rid of them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond