PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2009, 11:47 AM
not4you's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone
Location: Romania
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13
Reputation: 5
not4you is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Screen template for Screen Guard

Screen template for Screen Guard
Cutt it youre self and make as much as you can. Forget buying, do it youre self on anny LCD Screen Guard Protector Film.

added:
Template for making your own Diamond CDMA Screen Protectors.
Kessler version 4 Diamond CDMA.
__________________
“Architecture is the art of how to waste space.” Philip Johnson

Last edited by not4you; 02-28-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Kessler's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 140
Reputation: 610
Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen template for Screen Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by not4you View Post
Screen template for Screen Guard
Cutt it youre self and make as much as you can. Forget buying, do it youre self on anny LCD Screen Guard Protector Film.

Hmm, your template looks.... familiar to me

Template for making your own Diamond CDMA Screen Protectors.
__________________
_____________________
Kessler's Dialer Skin Packs
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2009, 07:28 PM
not4you's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone
Threadstarter
Location: Romania
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13
Reputation: 5
not4you is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen template for Screen Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
Hmm, your template looks.... familiar to me

Template for making your own Diamond CDMA Screen Protectors.
... first I've downloaded yours happylly but then I saw that is a diferent screen, ... damn. I had to do it my self... grrr...
Offcourse the text and the rest it's from youre file, all I've done it's the drawing of the screen.
Hell I even whanted to copy the text from your post, thats how layzy I am.
Maybe you should put them toghether in your post whith some JPG for preview.
So,... yes some it's copied from Kessler. (hey this is the web, I've seen some of my wallpapers on different forums on some other guys name, hope you're not to p... of)
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Kessler's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 140
Reputation: 610
Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen template for Screen Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by not4you View Post
... first I've downloaded yours happylly but then I saw that is a diferent screen, ... damn. I had to do it my self... grrr...
Offcourse the text and the rest it's from youre file, all I've done it's the drawing of the screen.
Hell I even whanted to copy the text from your post, thats how layzy I am.
Maybe you should put them toghether in your post whith some JPG for preview.
So,... yes some it's copied from Kessler. (hey this is the web, I've seen some of my wallpapers on different forums on some other guys name, hope you're not to p... of)

No, I was just buggin you! No worries. The text is of no importance. It's the working template that matters. If you want to post my template along with yours thats fine, just put me on for credit in the post.

The internet is all about sharing
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2009, 12:57 AM
jy2's Avatar
jy2
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Mountain View, CA
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7
Reputation: 10
jy2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen template for Screen Guard

Glad to see your post, as I bought the PSP Invisible Shield on clearance
with just this effort in mind.

However, although I printed the CDMA template with no scaling (full size),
it came out too small.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com