PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Sprint Diamond Has Worms :)

I have also heard that the Sprint Instinct was having the same problems with layers separating. I received a Diamond that was refurbished in February. Hopefully HTC has come up with a solution on screens that are now being produced.I don't know what percentage of the screens are having this issue.

Last edited by Biker1; 04-19-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My touch pro has the same issue, and now my touch screen went out. Sprint is replacing my touch pro but I have to wait 3-5 days
Old 07-26-2009, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
My touch pro has the same issue, and now my touch screen went out. Sprint is replacing my touch pro but I have to wait 3-5 days
Sprint replaced my Diamond in the store.
Took 3 hours
They may not have had a Diamond in the store to replace yours the same day.
I heard the EOL (end of life) date for the Diamond was in July unless the date changed.
Meaning that you will most likely get a refurbished Diamond as I did. But no big deal.
Did you back up your info.

Last edited by Biker1; 07-26-2009 at 06:34 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond