PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [UPDATED 03/17/09] MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59446)

tersoth 02-28-2009 03:49 PM

Re: MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

these are pretty sweet, ive been looking for some new skins. going to try it out now, MrHawaii's layout and skin for v.14 was one of my favorite.

MrHawaii 03-01-2009 08:54 PM

Files in first and second post updated. Here are the new features.

Press and hold any letter to capitalize that letter. ***New***
Press and hold spacebar to get a "." and "space". Useful to use at end of sentences. ***New***
Also, after a "?" or "!" it will automatically get a "space" after. ***New***

Drybonz 03-01-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHawaii (Post 746980)
Files in first and second post updated. Here are the new features.

Press and hold any letter to capitalize that letter. ***New***
Press and hold spacebar to get a "." and "space". Useful to use at end of sentences. ***New***
Also, after a "?" or "!" it will automatically get a "space" after. ***New***

Awesome! I have to confess I may be stealing your "press and hold" code. lol

Also, do you mind if I post screenshots of my theme, or the theme itself, in this thread? I would love to see anything other people are working on for PCM keyboard as well, if that is ok.

MrHawaii 03-01-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drybonz (Post 747026)
Awesome! I have to confess I may be stealing your "press and hold" code. lol

Also, do you mind if I post screenshots of my theme, or the theme itself, in this thread? I would love to see anything other people are working on for PCM keyboard as well, if that is ok.

Thanks! Go ahead and use/post what you want. That goes for anyone else also. Anything developmental or useful (positive/negative) is always welcomed, anything detrimental or not useful is not!

Drybonz 03-01-2009 09:46 PM

Re: [UPDATED 03/01/09] MrHawaii PCM Keyboard v23 Skins

4 Attachment(s)
Thanks! Here are some shots of my current theme. It is based on the Dream 2 skin, like Mr. Hawaii's, but not as refined as his. The layout is my own, and one I have been using with PCM Keyboard since pre-.15 when the skinning method changed (with some minor updates since then).

I am going for a minimal look, and I prefer a really big keyboard. My landscape mode is really huge. I made it that way because I liked the big keyboard on the Samsung Instinct.

Let me know what you think. If anyone wants it, I will post it.

MrHawaii 03-02-2009 04:07 PM

Any other comments, remarks, suggestions, requests? What is good, what could be better? I am thinking of doing a Select All button with the CUT, COPY, PASTE functions.

Atomic2Mod 03-02-2009 04:47 PM

Awesome work! I have been running your skin on version .14.

since you asked:
Could you make one with just a regular font? (my eyes are in their late 40s)
And without the arrows (or arrows as option)?

Thanks

MrHawaii 03-02-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atomic2Mod (Post 748890)
Awesome work! I have been running your skin on version .14.

since you asked:
Could you make one with just a regular font? (my eyes are in their late 40s)
And without the arrows (or arrows as option)?

Thanks

Sure. The keyboard uses Tahoma font. It looks like that in the screenshots because I changed my system Tahoma font to MarcosHand. If you didn't change your system font, it will be normal Tahoma.

I can work on one without the arrows.

Also, in PCM v23 Options you can select Small, Medium(default), or Big button layouts to change the height of the keys. I use and what is in the screenshots are Big.

sricke 03-05-2009 11:21 AM

Quick question. I am using this on a Titan, When I apply the this skin, I do not have any number keys, but everything else is there and functional, including updated features. Any ideas?

pirgas 03-15-2009 11:35 AM

Hi,
i am from Greece and if you don't mind i used your skin to make one for greek language.i would like to ask you if i can freely distribute this and a small help if you can, when i press enter key is it possible to put option key right instead of left?
Thanks for your excelent skin