PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Sprint diamond how to "select all" to delete (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59433)

13ducati13 02-27-2009 06:30 PM

Sprint diamond how to "select all" to delete

I can't for the life of me find out how to select all my text message or mail messages to delete them all at once. I can slide on all of them with the stylus and then delete but was hoping there was a quicker way.

Konfuzion 02-27-2009 06:35 PM

Re: Sprint diamond how to "select all" to delete

From Touch flow 3d click on "all messages" then "menu" "tools" "clear text messages"

Fixup 02-27-2009 06:46 PM

I use MightyRom3.9 and it has this feature to select all or delete all. You might be able to find the cab, something called Inbox extender.

lawmangrant 02-27-2009 07:14 PM

I use the Caulkin Kitchen, and my Roms have a SELECT ALL menu choice.

MoonZ*BabysH 02-27-2009 07:20 PM

On the TP its easier just have to hit "CTRL" and "A" on the hard keyboard. if you can get a soft kb with "ctrl" on it this might work as an easier way to do it.

MrHawaii 03-02-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13ducati13 (Post 743326)
I can't for the life of me find out how to select all my text message or mail messages to delete them all at once. I can slide on all of them with the stylus and then delete but was hoping there was a quicker way.

Which ROM are you using? As they are saying other roms have "Select All" or "Select All Older" options, then you can delete them. If you don't want to unlock your phone and put a custom ROM, you can put the Official Leaked Sprint ROM found in the CDMA Diamond Upgrades forum. That ROM has those options.

If you want to stay on your original Stock ROM, you can do TF3D Messages>All Messages (Left Soft Key)>Menu (Right Soft Key)>Tools> Clear Text Messages. That will clear all of your text messages.

Best of Luck!

MrHawaii 03-02-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonzbabysh (Post 743419)
On the TP its easier just have to hit "CTRL" and "A" on the hard keyboard. if you can get a soft kb with "ctrl" on it this might work as an easier way to do it.

Even if you get a soft KB with CTRL in it, because WinMo doesn't support multitouch the KB has to be programmed to keep CTRL selected after you push it. Like how most SHIFT keys are. PCM KB enables you to do Virtual Key compinations from one key. So one key can be CTRL and A at the same time. It already uses that for CUT, COPY, & PASTE, in the same way. If anyone is interested I can add it to my PCM skins. PM me and I will do it.

13ducati13 03-02-2009 09:42 PM

I use the sprint rom, i'll look into the leaked sprint rom.

fadi33 03-02-2009 10:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go. Install the cab, soft reset and the options will be available.

Attachment 25198