PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Perfect Diamond Case

For me at least. I was at a local mall and on a whim asked what cases an accessories vendor had for CDMA diamonds This is what I walked out with. Silicone and fits like a glove.

I can't seem to find this case anywhere online.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:19 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: Perfect Diamond Case

That looks nice, but the only issue, you lose the flush touchscreen due to the case.

That's why I like the Inocase from Siedo. Still have the flush screen.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ifalcon is a n00b

I also have the Seido case. It's nice but the edges of the case are a little uncomfortable when holding it against your ear. Other than that, best so far.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
For me at least. I was at a local mall and on a whim asked what cases an accessories vendor had for CDMA diamonds This is what I walked out with. Silicone and fits like a glove.

I can't seem to find this case anywhere online.
I would like one of these. I can't read the name of the manufacturer in the picture... can you post it for me, plz?
Old 02-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

I love these skins. They take a little bit of work to put on right but once on they are excellent. http://cgi.ebay.com/Body-Screen-Prot...742.m153.l1262

Last edited by b4u2; 02-28-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I would like one of these. I can't read the name of the manufacturer in the picture... can you post it for me, plz?
No manufacturer name. It only says 'Diamond CDMA'. The weird thing is the touch pad was covered with silicone too. I had to cut that part out with an exacto. I looked around online and was unable to find one similar.

I asked the vendor and he wouldn't tell me his supplier. He has more and they are $10 Canadian, so if you're in Barrie Ontario go to the bayfield mall and he is just inside the front entrance

Last edited by Kessler; 02-28-2009 at 04:11 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond