PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Vibrate and RIng. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59315)

htcdiamond36 02-26-2009 05:56 PM

Vibrate and RIng.

How do i get my diamond to switch back and forth? In the mornings before school i have to put it on vibrate but when i get out and i use the side key to turn it up it does not enable Vibrate also so i have to go in the settings for sounds to do this.. any help?
Thanks in advanced...

I searched i couldnt find anything.

TREmp77 02-26-2009 06:10 PM

Re: Vibrate and RIng.

When you set the ring type in sounds and notifications (start>settings>Sounds and notifications>notifications) to vibrate and ring, changing the volume level with the side keys should not change the ring type. You can select vibrate with the side keys in the morning and raise the level with the side keys in the afternoon, your settings will remain the same at Vibrate and Ring in the settings.

htcdiamond36 02-26-2009 06:14 PM

Thats what i thought... But it isnt working that way. Its really p****** me off.... cause i miss 5-10 phone calls from the time i leave school to the time i get to whereever im going. IDK if its cause im running grooverom or what

Unknownforce 02-26-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htcdiamond36 (Post 740977)
How do i get my diamond to switch back and forth? In the mornings before school i have to put it on vibrate but when i get out and i use the side key to turn it up it does not enable Vibrate also so i have to go in the settings for sounds to do this.. any help?
Thanks in advanced...

In the sound and notifications, Select Event "Phone: Incoming call" and set "Ring Type" to Vibrate and Ring, it will then vibrate when it rings even when sound is on. And it will stay that way for your setting volume up or down to vibrate.

htcdiamond36 02-26-2009 11:03 PM

It still is not working right guys any suggestions?

Unknownforce 02-26-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htcdiamond36 (Post 741628)
It still is not working right guys any suggestions?

Backup, re-flash. Be sure to hard reset both before and after flashing.

kellybrf 02-26-2009 11:30 PM

recent roms have had problems with the vib and ring setting sticking

[sammich] 02-26-2009 11:35 PM

If the settings aren't sticking, are you using a program like phoneAlarm, Spb Phone Suite, or the likes?

MrObvious 02-27-2009 01:35 PM

Turn the volume down to a smidge above vibrate.

InvincibleLiving 02-27-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htcdiamond36 (Post 740977)
Thanks in advanced...

if you create appointments for the times you're in school it can be set to automatically turn your ringer to vibrate... one of the best features i love of wm 6.1