PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mat4twamp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Error with Sprint Navagation

Hello all,

I am totally new to this phone technology I thought I was pretty savy until I attempted to use this thing. Anyhow I am pretty sure this has probably been asked but I could not find it so if some one could link me or answer I would really appreciate it. I am trying to install the Sprint Navagation, I get to the screen where it asks me if I want a 24 hour sub or Month sub. I click month and then click the accept terms. I will get to like 2% and then give me a error " Error processing your request (1000) " or Invalid purchase. I attempted to talk to a sprint customer service person through chat on their website but that didn't get me anywhere. Has some one had this similar situation? Update : I ended up having to call Tele Nav and they bridged my account, guy said this would fix thing in 4-6 hours and it has been 3 days now and it still won't work. Internet works great through wi-fi or Sprint service. Have tried both.

Thanks!

Ryan
Old 02-24-2009, 09:26 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: Error with Sprint Navagation

Do you have navigation set up on your account (or the simply everything plan)?

That's a biggie, if they don't have your name authorized on the Sprint end, it won't work for more than 3 hours, IIRC.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Mat4twamp is a n00b

Yes I have called sprint and they verified I have Navagation on my plan (Everything Data Plan). When I was on with the TELENAV guy he did a three party call and verified everything since they had to "bridge" my account, whatever that means. Then the guy was like everything is set up now and it will take 4-6 hours and then you should be able to access the navagation. I still get the same error, figured I would check here before having to call Sprint Tech back and spending my day on there trying to figure out whats wrong.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I don't think I'm following here. Didn't your phone come with Navigation pre-installed? I'm pretty sure all my stuff worked right out of the box.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 02-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Mat4twamp is a n00b

Ya that is what is crazy, so I start my phone up for the first time. Navagtion works fine, About two days later (give or take) I fire it up again and now it asks me to either subscribe to a 24 hr or Month subscription. I call sprint and they are like this is a glitch in the system, just subscribe to the month and everything is fine and you will not be charged because you have the everything data plan. But when I go to subscribe to the month and click accept terms it just keeps giving me those error messages. I called sprint Tech back and the lady is dealing with TELENAV and said she will call back when they figure out what is going on.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat4twamp View Post
Ya that is what is crazy, so I start my phone up for the first time. Navagtion works fine, About two days later (give or take) I fire it up again and now it asks me to either subscribe to a 24 hr or Month subscription. I call sprint and they are like this is a glitch in the system, just subscribe to the month and everything is fine and you will not be charged because you have the everything data plan. But when I go to subscribe to the month and click accept terms it just keeps giving me those error messages. I called sprint Tech back and the lady is dealing with TELENAV and said she will call back when they figure out what is going on.
Could just very well be something wrong on sprints end. Personally I don't use TeleNav anymore and don't even have it installed so I can't check it. I find Google Maps to be much better. You lose the turn by turn "talking" directions, but I could never hear them anyway, lol...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond