PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (26 Feb 2009) VGA Action Screen in Color

If you're just wanting to add the words to the top TOUCH Diamond like you have for the PRO the font is called Microgramma.. I've attached the font here.. that way you can type it right into the file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Microgrammafont.zip (62.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:57 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
If you're just wanting to add the words to the top TOUCH Diamond like you have for the PRO the font is called Microgramma.. I've attached the font here.. that way you can type it right into the file.
Thanks and I will be update the action screen for the diamond shortly.

Old 03-01-2009, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can i get the background for the first two action screens in wvga??/ or tell me what app you use to edit these files and i can do it myself??? i have a few people who are asking for a resize if all possible.....thanks in advance......
Old 03-01-2009, 08:58 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

where do i edit the button mapping and the background?? thanx
Old 03-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

it's a complete process... registry is the basic place for the setup but you can't just change the background as the buttons are embedded into it. Also the files are brn so you need a brn converter app.. What I did was install one I liked then edit from there that way you see what is what.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP

Here is the beta v0.1 of the Action Screen Settings application

After many hours of pulling hair out and learning VB.NET (with some help from my friends at work) I think I am on track for getting this application going.

This version enables you to set the GPS and the file explorer with a few pre-canned applications and there is an option to manually set the application. If you are running an Action Screen without the File manager, do not make any changes (it will break your current action screen).

I have placed a shortcut in the programs folder - so just click start (upper left hand corner) > Programs > AS Settings

The "Apply" button on the first screen resets your device (you need to do this for the registry setting to be active). I am working on a way not to have to do this but it is just not there yet.

I will post more detailed instructions later - I am tired and ready to chill out for a while

Please post any issues.

Action Screen Settings Download
Old 03-02-2009, 01:50 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Good Cat View Post
can i get the background for the first two action screens in wvga??/ or tell me what app you use to edit these files and i can do it myself??? i have a few people who are asking for a resize if all possible.....thanks in advance......
Do you just want the backgrounds? PM me an email and I will send them to you.

What screen size is wvga? 800x480? I am not sure these would look very good at that size.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

juddrl is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
Here is the beta v0.1 of the Action Screen Settings application

After many hours of pulling hair out and learning VB.NET (with some help from my friends at work) I think I am on track for getting this application going.

This version enables you to set the GPS and the file explorer with a few pre-canned applications and there is an option to manually set the application. If you are running an Action Screen without the File manager, do not make any changes (it will break your current action screen).

I have placed a shortcut in the programs folder - so just click start (upper left hand corner) > Programs > AS Settings

The "Apply" button on the first screen resets your device (you need to do this for the registry setting to be active). I am working on a way not to have to do this but it is just not there yet.

I will post more detailed instructions later - I am tired and ready to chill out for a while

Please post any issues.

Action Screen Settings Download

Thank you for the settings app. This really solves a problem I was having. I know the folder icon is supposed to be mapped to total commander but it didn't work for me. When I pushed it, it just returned me to my today screen. I used the Manual settings to map it to total commander:

Program Files\Total Commander\cecmd.exe

and now it works.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:47 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddrl View Post
Thank you for the settings app. This really solves a problem I was having. I know the folder icon is supposed to be mapped to total commander but it didn't work for me. When I pushed it, it just returned me to my today screen. I used the Manual settings to map it to total commander:

Program Files\Total Commander\cecmd.exe

and now it works.
Great. The tricky part about the action screen and opening it up to other programs is finding a happy medium. There is no way to list all of the possibilities. I use a ROM where Total Commander has the path of:

\Windows\cecmd.exe

Thanks for the update and I will be making some changes to the Action Screen Settings application - I am hoping to have it find the path and then make the change. But who knows.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:14 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Re: (1 Mar) VGA Action Screen and Settings App

I will not be able to work on any new action screen development for several weeks - sorry. I am tracking all of the request I am getting.

Thanks for everyone's support.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond