PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 02:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check your stylus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
I use thumbs mostly otherwise I won't have got only 3 scratches! If it was not the Walmart screen protector, I still won't have realized it was the damn stylus and I'd get more.

Now I think I can remove the protector, but it is still better to have it in case I'll drop the phone. Also I actually get better touch responses with the protector on. It does not add any side effect to colors, brightness and clearness etc. I recall some color and font distortion with the Sprint protector.
Protectors are a must! The one I had on finally started to fold up on the corners so I peeled it off and need to get another one. But definitely the little screen defects didn't start showing up til then.

If I helped, give me a thanks!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

I have noticed my stylus seems rough on the screen sometimes, and I am not pressing hard at all. Could be a by product of chewing etc... like so many others have noticed. I bought the cheap screen protectors, but can't get em on without at least a few bubbles and it drives me nuts.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: PagePlusCellular
Threadstarter

Fixup is keeping up the good workFixup is keeping up the good work

Make sure you clean up the screen AND the protector/film. If the protector/film has debris on them, the debris will drop down to the screen while you tear off the film, then you'll get bubbles.

Sometime a bubble does not have debris in it, then you can use the film to lift up the protector and redo that part.

Once the protector has caught a dust, it is wasted.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Touch Pro 2

cannibalslug is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cannibalslug Send a message via MSN to cannibalslug Send a message via Yahoo to cannibalslug

I swear my scratches and stuff come from playing solitaire (i'll never double tap again) trying to move things to the upper deck...stupid stylus...it's just not a finger friendly game.

Then again it is WinMo...
Old 02-24-2009, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D™

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I don't have a protector and I don't even have a scratch from my stylus. Of course I usually use my thumbs. :lol
Ugh, no protector? My screen would be toast right now! I love the protector. It makes for fluid movement on the screen and just feels better than the nakie feel anyways!

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
Old 02-24-2009, 12:18 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP

I always run naked, and don't have any scratches.

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 02-24-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D™

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
I always run naked, and don't have any scratches.
We're talking about diamonds, not college frat parties! Wrong forum chief!

haha, just kidding
Old 02-25-2009, 01:17 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownforce View Post
Ugh, no protector? My screen would be toast right now! I love the protector. It makes for fluid movement on the screen and just feels better than the nakie feel anyways!
My phone is pretty new. I upgraded using insurance about 2-3 weeks ago and so it's probably not going to be used much. Maybe I will get an extended battery here soon and a screen protector.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond