PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 07:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Change TF3D background...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownforce View Post

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I've noticed that messing with the clock more than once or twice on any fresh ROM load is bad and screws up the clock. (makes the clock say 12:59 or 0:00 all the time, kills the AM/PM indication... all kinds of weird stuff) So it's best to install this first after a fresh load and THEN load your customizations... make sure you backup with SPB or PIM.
This worked for me! I was having issues where this was messing up my clock so I hard reset and installed this first and it's working - all my tabs I can change the background on! Also I found out there's more than 1 version of this cab, I think that was the problem also. Thanks!

EDIT: After a soft reset, it's still messing up my clock... I guess this isn't working with the ROM I'm using...

Last edited by chino331; 02-24-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jpeepers is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
JPeepers... try this one. I did the same edit with the 4a.... file but used Chainfire's editor and "trimmed" the file .. there is a choice to trim or pad.. pad is for cooking into roms.. trim is for replacing single files. so I opened a padded file and trimmed it.. Hope this does what you're wanting!
Thanks but that didn't work either? I still have the Diamond background
There must be something different in the Mighty ROM?

Old 02-24-2009, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D™

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Here's a couple things... Try the SprintBackgroundAllTabs.cab first. It might work, it might not. Just something I found over at XDA.

If it doesn't work, Download TF3D Config and the theme file and try that along with the sprint2flip clock I posted earlier.

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
Old 02-24-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Here's a couple things... Try the SprintBackgroundAllTabs.cab first. It might work, it might not. Just something I found over at XDA.

If it doesn't work, Download TF3D Config and the theme file and try that along with the sprint2flip clock I posted earlier.
I have the TF3D Config tool, downloaded the theme file... when I open TF3D, go to the appearance tab, then select the path to the folder of the Sprint theme, it does't detect anything and I can't apply? Is there another way?
Old 02-24-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I have the TF3D Config tool, downloaded the theme file... when I open TF3D, go to the appearance tab, then select the path to the folder of the Sprint theme, it does't detect anything and I can't apply? Is there another way?
you have to extract the zip file.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jpeepers is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

Okay I think I finally got it.

"SprintBackgroundAllTabs.cab" did not work. It actually locked up TF3D.

TF3D Config and the Sprint theme worked ....but I lost the HD people tab (reverted back to regular people tab).
So I stuck with that, loaded the HD People cab to fix that then loaded my white flip clock cab to get the clock I like.
Man, what I pain in the *** all because I wanted to change the background!

Thanks for all you help!!!!!
JP
Old 02-24-2009, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
Okay I think I finally got it.

"SprintBackgroundAllTabs.cab" did not work. It actually locked up TF3D.

TF3D Config and the Sprint theme worked ....but I lost the HD people tab (reverted back to regular people tab).
So I stuck with that, loaded the HD People cab to fix that then loaded my white flip clock cab to get the clock I like.
Man, what I pain in the *** all because I wanted to change the background!

Thanks for all you help!!!!!
JP
Well, glad that worked cause I was out of options after that, haha.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
you have to extract the zip file.
I did extract the zip file. I have the actual theme file in the My Documents folder on the phone, not the SD card...
Old 02-24-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I did extract the zip file. I have the actual theme file in the My Documents folder on the phone, not the SD card...
Don't know then, I have never used TF3D config, just saw that theme, and suggested that he try it. It worked for him... not sure why it's not working for you.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Don't know then, I have never used TF3D config, just saw that theme, and suggested that he try it. It worked for him... not sure why it's not working for you.

USER ERROR! haha. I feel like an idiot... lol After selecting the path of the theme, I never selected it in the drop down box... I got it now!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond