PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Texts getting read to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
LOL....Pound that thanks button! LOL
i just quoted what's in your signature...
Old 02-23-2009, 11:49 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

:\

Now what about the other way around? Can you talk to the phone and get texts to be typed just by talking?
Old 02-23-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3Dâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post

Now what about the other way around? Can you talk to the phone and get texts to be typed just by talking?
I've been looking for this for quite some time now... when you come across it let us all know...

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
Old 02-23-2009, 05:47 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownforce View Post
I've been looking for this for quite some time now... when you come across it let us all know...
Old 02-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post

hmm, that is a good question.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Most likely voice command. If you look at the two text, the one that was read to you was set to high priority? You can turn off voice command notifications in startmenu-setttings-personal tab-voice command.

RSToyGuy is right ive had this same thing happen with my TP ^^^^that fixes it

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

grimor is a n00b

lol, i just swapped out my touch pro because i dropped mine in the hot tub (funny story, pulled the battery right away, let it dry for 2 days, worked perfect when i put the battery back in to "see what'd happen") restored a backup and for some reason all nextel phones send their messages as high priority. So it starts reading a kinda private message to me in my bosses office. At least it was funny and i wasn't on base or in uniform.

Thanks for the info guys.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
start>settings>voice command>then hit my thankz button...
done and done, thx for the info

also, too bad about the steelers the last 5 weeks
Old 12-16-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc snap ceda100 s510
Carrier: Telus

Jadall is just getting started

I like it when you get a text on a home phone hehe. my friend sent me one I pick up the phone and "robot lady" like reads it but what was funny is my friend used like short abbreviations and the robot like says them out loud like it said "laugh out loud" when you put in lol. That would be hilarious though if your boss (picture the typical military movie some guy standing at attention in the commanders office getting chewed out) "beep beep. oh baby thats sounds good meet me tonight" sorry I couldn't resist.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:55 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Most likely voice command. If you look at the two text, the one that was read to you was set to high priority? You can turn off voice command notifications in startmenu-setttings-personal tab-voice command.
You got a cab for that? I mean, navigating all of those menu's is such a pain.

Best regards,
-boggsie

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond