PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

littlefreak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anti Glare Screens...

So my friend is a iphone user got this awesome freaking screen protecter ever from the apple store. It an anti glare, uses no adhevisive (magical static cling), and feels like silk to touch. The silky texture also prevents fingerprint smudges. Screen looks amazing through it and its a nice thick stiff plastic.

First off has anyone else seen one of these? Also anyone know if they make one for the Touch Pro? His set came with 2 and im tempted to buy one off him and trim it to fit my TP.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:37 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Anti Glare Screens...

yea try cutting it and get the brand and stuff for us... that sounds awesome

Old 02-20-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

http://www.powersupportusa.com/produ..._antiglare.php

Thats the product. Im thinking since its IPhone cut and supposely the enter button on the TP is the same size as the IPhones, I can just cuz it into to peices and use the bottom half to go around the enter button and use to the earpeice slice to go around to TP earpeice.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:45 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

i would say stick it on then trim the edges and cut off the bottom....
Old 02-20-2009, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I was thinking that at first but Im afraid ill nick the screen or the chrome while cutting it.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:53 PM
The Hibster

nah.... if you are really concerned force him to give it to you free then stick it in an envolope and ship it to me lol
Old 02-20-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Well I just made a template with a flash card and it turned our realy good. Also I was reading other reviews theres a guy in HK selling something similar (maybe exactly the same) on ebay. Plus Brando Workshop seems to have the same kinda screen protectors. Has anyone used either of these?
Old 02-20-2009, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
Well I just made a template with a flash card and it turned our realy good. Also I was reading other reviews theres a guy in HK selling something similar (maybe exactly the same) on ebay. Plus Brando Workshop seems to have the same kinda screen protectors. Has anyone used either of these?
Yeah... making a template using a precut Diamond screen protector, or even using the precut screen protector itself as a template is a great way to do this. I did it with the Invisible shield for an iPhone before they had the precut Diamond invisible shields.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo 700wx-->HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

biggaboo is becoming a great contributor

http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...l-800_3430.htm

enjoy!

DIAMOND
Old 02-22-2009, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggaboo View Post
yep beat me too it. I was just going to say that sounds exactly like a boxwave protector. Not cheap but they last forever.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond