PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Module to File. Possible? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58575)

Jmz 02-20-2009 06:40 PM

Module to File. Possible?

Is it possible to change a module back to a file? I know you can do file to module. Just trying a few things with my rom.

SOHKis 02-20-2009 07:13 PM

Re: Module to File. Possible?

1 Attachment(s)
yeah, what kitchen you using?

if you're using a kitchen based of calku's then look in the tools folder for RedMod.exe, just drag your modules onto the .exe and the file will be created, stick it in a temp folder, delete the module from the original folder, and then drop the file back in :thumbleft:

*attached it just in case you don't have it in your kitchen

Jmz 02-20-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOHKis (Post 726567)

if you're using a kitchen based of calku's then look in the tools folder for RedMod.exe, just drag your modules onto the .exe and the file will be created, stick it in a temp folder, delete the module from the original folder, and then drop the file back in :thumbleft:

Thanks.

Jmz 02-20-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOHKis (Post 726567)

It crashes while trying to convert one. I have dumped roms before and it used recmod and worked right. I just didn't know what it did exactly.

SOHKis 02-20-2009 08:27 PM

what kitchen are you using? it may already be located in the tools folder, not sure why it's crashing. i can up another if you think it may have gotten corrupted

Jmz 02-20-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOHKis (Post 726731)
what kitchen are you using? it may already be located in the tools folder, not sure why it's crashing. i can up another if you think it may have gotten corrupted

No I tried the one you uploaded and the one in calcu's kitchen that I am using. It just says recmod.exe has stopped working.

SOHKis 02-20-2009 09:04 PM

hard to say, might be worth rebooting... .net maybe..?

Jmz 02-20-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOHKis (Post 726801)
hard to say, might be worth rebooting... .net maybe..?

Thought the same thing. Still nothing. I think I have figured something else out though. Thanks anyways.

tobeychris 02-20-2009 09:11 PM

Use Ervius' kitchen...

SOHKis 02-20-2009 09:11 PM

that too :thumbright: