PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Arrow Change TF3D background...

I'm trying to change the TF3D background on my gf's Sprint Diamond from that blueish background to a different one. I've been skimming through the forums but I guess I'm overlooking this? Will some one PLEASE point me out in the right direction?? Thanks!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:14 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx
Re: Change TF3D background...

Settings Tab -> Wallpaper

Donate if you like my work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MetroPCS

k0rvan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm trying to change the TF3D background on my gf's Sprint Diamond from that blueish background to a different one. I've been skimming through the forums but I guess I'm overlooking this? Will some one PLEASE point me out in the right direction?? Thanks!
You can use Manila Editor and edit this file 4a087e41_manila, thats the sprint manila background. By doing so you will change the background in all tabs, not only on the home screen tab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:57 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Also search for background4allpages, that will change the background on each manilla tab.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Threadstarter

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Settings Tab -> Wallpaper
I've done this, I want to get all the tabs with the same wallpaper - thanks for helping though

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0rvan View Post
You can use Manila Editor and edit this file 4a087e41_manila, thats the sprint manila background. By doing so you will change the background in all tabs, not only on the home screen tab.
do you know of a working one? the ones I've tried I get like an uncaught exception error and can't run it! also I can't find 4a087e41_manila in my windows directory - it goes from 4a059ff8_manila to 4a84adf3.. is it somewhere else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Also search for background4allpages, that will change the background on each manilla tab.
I've actually tried this - it does make all the tab wallpaper the same but it messes up my clock!

Last edited by chino331; 02-22-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

cjcamilla is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cjcamilla

I would like some help with this too.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Just getting started
Carrier: Alltel

drea43 is becoming a great contributor

only way I got mines to work was to use Mobilematt http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452107 You have to turn off TFlo3D until you install it on un your phone Once installed turned TFlo3D back on Then you can select any wallpaper and it will show on all the screens. It takes a while to install so be patient
Old 02-23-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jpeepers is becoming a great contributor

I'm having the same problem. I'm running MightyMikes ROM but I want to change the diamond background to the Sprint version.
I tried replacing 4a087e41_manila with the Sprint one and nothing changed?
background4allpages does work but I still want to be able to change my home screen wallpaper with out changing all the other tabs?

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Cheers.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
I'm having the same problem. I'm running MightyMikes ROM but I want to change the diamond background to the Sprint version.
I tried replacing 4a087e41_manila with the Sprint one and nothing changed?
background4allpages does work but I still want to be able to change my home screen wallpaper with out changing all the other tabs?

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Cheers.
go to tf3d tab wallpaper change it there it only changes home page
Old 02-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond