PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

qik90stang is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
help with rom

i am trying 2 download a rom my phone has been unlocked it went 2 the 3 color screen and said security unlocked when i try to download a rom it stays a 0 pertcent and then trouble shoots and says to take the battery out then to put it back then connect the usb againg and it still dont work please help me
Old 02-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: help with rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by qik90stang View Post
i am trying 2 download a rom my phone has been unlocked it went 2 the 3 color screen and said security unlocked when i try to download a rom it stays a 0 pertcent and then trouble shoots and says to take the battery out then to put it back then connect the usb againg and it still dont work please help me
what error are you getting? also to be sure, are you trying to flash a cdma diamond rom on a cdma diamond device? if you have a htc touch which is in your sig, you cannot flash a touch diamond rom. if you already know this, sorry but I dont want you to brick your phone flashing another device rom.

sorry you signature says touch diamond now. I thought it said touch? in any event, you should easily be able to flash as long as your pc has .net 3.5 installed, you phone is unlocked, and you establish an active sync connection. occasionally i get errors as well, pop out the battery, and restart and it works.

Last edited by Riley; 02-18-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:00 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Make sure its CDMA diamond.

GSM or a Touch Pro ROM won't work.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:45 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
It may say unlocked, but is it really? Does it say CMONEX? If it doesn't, you ain't unlocked.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

qik90stang is a n00b

i have the sprint htc diamond im getting the tri color screen that says security unlocked i do i know if its a cdma gsm or what i want a good rom and they said the mighty rom is when hook up the usb cord it cnnect it puts my phone to a grey screen and shows percentage of 0 then after a minute it sends me an error and tells me to take the battery out wait 3 seconds put it back wait for the tri color screen if you dont get that hit the skip button then it says connect usb then connect back then it starts all over againg about taking the batt out please help me i know my usb cord is working cause ive transfered things already
Old 02-18-2009, 02:01 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Did you even read the post above yours? If you don't read, no one will be able to help you. If you're on sprint, you're CDMA. I'm willing to bet $20 that you ain't unlocked, even though the boot loader screen says you are. Is it a bet?

Quote:
i have the sprint htc diamond im getting the tri color screen that says security unlocked i do i know if its a cdma gsm or what i want a good rom and they said the mighty rom is when hook up the usb cord it cnnect it puts my phone to a grey screen and shows percentage of 0 then after a minute it sends me an error and tells me to take the battery out wait 3 seconds put it back wait for the tri color screen if you dont get that hit the skip button then it says connect usb then connect back then it starts all over againg about taking the batt out please help me i know my usb cord is working cause ive transfered things already
Old 02-18-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

ryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ryallchild

lol this guy got posts everywhere and still hasnt figured it out he had 3 sepereate threads in the forum rules section and i seen 1 in the touch pro section haha
anyways yea i bet its not unlocked as well he may have run the wrong unlocker considering he doesnt even know if it is cdma or gsm.
qik90stang can you read us EVERYTHING that it says on the 3 color screen
Old 07-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

qik90stang is a n00b

it is unlocked it cnomex or whatever whenever i connect the active sync disconnects and it dont load

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond