PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   help with rom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58157)

qik90stang 02-18-2009 12:08 AM

help with rom

i am trying 2 download a rom my phone has been unlocked it went 2 the 3 color screen and said security unlocked when i try to download a rom it stays a 0 pertcent and then trouble shoots and says to take the battery out then to put it back then connect the usb againg and it still dont work please help me :violent2:

Riley 02-18-2009 12:18 AM

Re: help with rom

Quote:

Originally Posted by qik90stang (Post 719798)
i am trying 2 download a rom my phone has been unlocked it went 2 the 3 color screen and said security unlocked when i try to download a rom it stays a 0 pertcent and then trouble shoots and says to take the battery out then to put it back then connect the usb againg and it still dont work please help me :violent2:

what error are you getting? also to be sure, are you trying to flash a cdma diamond rom on a cdma diamond device? if you have a htc touch which is in your sig, you cannot flash a touch diamond rom. if you already know this, sorry but I dont want you to brick your phone flashing another device rom.

sorry you signature says touch diamond now. I thought it said touch? in any event, you should easily be able to flash as long as your pc has .net 3.5 installed, you phone is unlocked, and you establish an active sync connection. occasionally i get errors as well, pop out the battery, and restart and it works.

lawmangrant 02-18-2009 02:00 AM

Make sure its CDMA diamond.

GSM or a Touch Pro ROM won't work.

indagroove 02-18-2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qik90stang (Post 719798)

It may say unlocked, but is it really? Does it say CMONEX? If it doesn't, you ain't unlocked.

qik90stang 02-18-2009 01:43 PM

i have the sprint htc diamond im getting the tri color screen that says security unlocked i do i know if its a cdma gsm or what i want a good rom and they said the mighty rom is when hook up the usb cord it cnnect it puts my phone to a grey screen and shows percentage of 0 then after a minute it sends me an error and tells me to take the battery out wait 3 seconds put it back wait for the tri color screen if you dont get that hit the skip button then it says connect usb then connect back then it starts all over againg about taking the batt out please help me i know my usb cord is working cause ive transfered things already

indagroove 02-18-2009 02:01 PM

Did you even read the post above yours? If you don't read, no one will be able to help you. If you're on sprint, you're CDMA. I'm willing to bet $20 that you ain't unlocked, even though the boot loader screen says you are. Is it a bet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by qik90stang (Post 720683)
i have the sprint htc diamond im getting the tri color screen that says security unlocked i do i know if its a cdma gsm or what i want a good rom and they said the mighty rom is when hook up the usb cord it cnnect it puts my phone to a grey screen and shows percentage of 0 then after a minute it sends me an error and tells me to take the battery out wait 3 seconds put it back wait for the tri color screen if you dont get that hit the skip button then it says connect usb then connect back then it starts all over againg about taking the batt out please help me i know my usb cord is working cause ive transfered things already

ryallchild 02-18-2009 02:26 PM

lol this guy got posts everywhere and still hasnt figured it out he had 3 sepereate threads in the forum rules section and i seen 1 in the touch pro section haha
anyways yea i bet its not unlocked as well he may have run the wrong unlocker considering he doesnt even know if it is cdma or gsm.
qik90stang can you read us EVERYTHING that it says on the 3 color screen

qik90stang 07-30-2009 09:12 PM

it is unlocked it cnomex or whatever whenever i connect the active sync disconnects and it dont load