PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
how to get vibrating keys while typing?

ive got "vibrate on virtual buttons" selected under >personal>buttons AND on touch input I have "vibrate when keys are pressed" selected, but nothing happens when I type...
Old 07-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: how to get vibrating keys while typing?

Try this...it may have been updated since I used it but this is the cab I have.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TouchResponse_v02_1.CAB (54.3 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Try this...it may have been updated since I used it but this is the cab I have.
Same version is up to date.
Snailslug, the developer has been missing in action since March '08
Have not heard from him over at xda but he got most of the bugs out in the present version.
His application is Excellent
Old 07-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

yeah its been working great since I installed it. Thx.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Threadstarter

OK now im looking to set it where it only vibrates when I touch actual keys or actual items on the screen and not every time I touch the screen, is there a program for that?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:48 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You gotta check the settings in TouchResponse to see the options you have.
If the options you want are not there, then you will not be able to have them until Snailslug decides whether or not to add them.
The Problem is that Snailslug has not been around for awhile
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
You gotta check the settings in TouchResponse to see the options you have.
If the options you want are not there, then you will not be able to have them until Snailslug decides whether or not to add them.
The Problem is that Snailslug has not been around for awhile

well even without the program, there is an option in ezinput to make thekeys vibrate, but then they dont when i try, so my 6.5 rom with ez input has an unworking option to do it. But I don't want to have to wait if I can help it, know of any other programs or settings I may have missed?
Old 07-29-2009, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

There may be but I don't know any.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
OK now im looking to set it where it only vibrates when I touch actual keys or actual items on the screen and not every time I touch the screen, is there a program for that?
Ok now try this version, you can set it to only vibrate when the on screen keyboard is up. Or make some other minor adjustments. Go to start/settings/system/Touch response to make the changes.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB (310.5 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by TREmp77; 07-29-2009 at 05:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
Ok now try this version, you can set it to only vibrate when the on screen keyboard is up. Or make some other minor adjustments. Go to start/settings/system/Touch response to make the changes.
I screwed up.
The above is the most up to date version.
I have been using version 0.3.2 for months and it works great.
orangekid>
I was one of the few that donated to Snailslug and should have remembered that v0.3.2 was the current version.....but it has been awhile

Last edited by Biker1; 07-29-2009 at 06:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond