PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   wont sync! outlook messed up plz help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57807)

gangmobb 02-15-2009 08:50 PM

wont sync! outlook messed up plz help

ok this is wat happened. my dad took the pc to get it fixed and i guess the email dat was on outlook was erased or misplaced or something and now when i connect my diamond via cabel to pc it wont sync my contacts or anything like that but i can still flash roms and stuff, i think i need to uninstall outlook but i dont know how to re insall it.. cuz we dont have the cd nomore i think. any way i can reset my conect or something wit the device(diamond)
i have alrdy:
erased the old connect wit the pc and established a new one but nothing and down a soft reset but am scared to do a hard reset because i wont have my contacts no more. please if i can have some help i would really appreciate it!!:-({|=

wmdunn 02-15-2009 09:09 PM

Re: wont sync! outlook messed up plz help

Quote:

Originally Posted by gangmobb (Post 714610)
ok this is wat happened. my dad took the pc to get it fixed and i guess the email dat was on outlook was erased or misplaced or something and now when i connect my diamond via cabel to pc it wont sync my contacts or anything like that but i can still flash roms and stuff, i think i need to uninstall outlook but i dont know how to re insall it.. cuz we dont have the cd nomore i think. any way i can reset my conect or something wit the device(diamond)
i have alrdy:
erased the old connect wit the pc and established a new one but nothing and down a soft reset but am scared to do a hard reset because i wont have my contacts no more. please if i can have some help i would really appreciate it!!:-({|=

Go into Outlook ... delete your existing account, restart, and then re-enter your account information. You should be ok ... be sure to combine information on the first sync with your device.

gangmobb 02-16-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmdunn (Post 714635)
Go into Outlook ... delete your existing account, restart, and then re-enter your account information. You should be ok ... be sure to combine information on the first sync with your device.

ok but another lil question i have is i have too outlooks i think, outlook express and microsoft office outlook 2007.
in the outlook express i didnt have any accounts but i set one up i think and in microsofts outllok it wont really let me open it because it says i cannot connect to microsoft exchange.. has anyone had this problem before?..:-(

wmdunn 02-16-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gangmobb (Post 715626)
ok but another lil question i have is i have too outlooks i think, outlook express and microsoft office outlook 2007.
in the outlook express i didnt have any accounts but i set one up i think and in microsofts outllok it wont really let me open it because it says i cannot connect to microsoft exchange.. has anyone had this problem before?..:-(

You don't want to use Outlook Express ... use the full version of Outlook for syncing your contacts, calendar, etc. It sounds like something has been entered in error. Close everything out, reboot, and set up a new account in Outlook ...

CozBoogie 02-16-2009 03:39 PM

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz