PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
stuck, freezes then reboots to CU. help please!

been working on for while. started off with juicy 2.5 or 2.7 cant really recall. as always, fone comes unlocked as i buy them for cricket use already flashed. wifes phone, and she not a techi of any sort, rom worked fine til recently. came with a cricket acrusoft(unistall with mms/wap fix) and pic and net stopped working. tried acrisoft for cricket (cab below for ref) and that is when probs really started. not sure if fone dependent as i was able to get energy 3.0 working just by installing the cab on my tp. know reg strings to change, know mms options settings, and connection settings. but cant get diamond to take and hold. switched to reeseboy generic 23001 rom, then fifi rom, and now on calkulins rom. all net same prob. freezes, and when i remove battery or reset i get same issues. (wont power down or shutxp) starts back up with uc, first allign screen, then uc after 3 sec (every time i shut down) net wont work even after cricket acrisoft, phm regi, mms options, and connections have been changed. if i hit the hay now, i'll get 2 hours sleep before work and can't tend to it till tomorow morning when i get home. dog tired, cant figure out.

Please help. the diamond seems to be greek compaired to titan and tp.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: stuck, freezes then reboots to CU. help please!

add. flashed thru activesync and thru internal storage, even removed nbh file and still same issues, forgot to add cab.

ok, cab wont post. going to bed..
Old 06-30-2009, 11:28 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Try flashing a shipped ROM.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

will that lock the phone?
Old 07-03-2009, 10:32 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
will that lock the phone?
no it shouldnt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

went to htc usa and flashed the recent sprint rom (fix it version) forcing into 0.57cemex bootloader (used to 2.40 for titan smaller # throws me off) and rom took. came on and even displayed text and voice mail as soon as it launched. tried cricket acrisoft, but always wanted to connect thru sprint. re-installed reeseboys rom and all is stable so far.

thank you guys for the help, but a few rounds online, and a couple soft resets will tell what happens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond