PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   blarghaghadrgahr! i hate the freezing text (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57464)

PintozozDIAM 02-12-2009 06:22 PM

blarghaghadrgahr! i hate the freezing text

why is it happening? thought it was a specific rom... but its happening with all of them!

wtfhax!

spiritcrusher33 02-12-2009 06:45 PM

Re: blarghaghadrgahr! i hate the freezing text

Quote:

Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM (Post 709687)
why is it happening? thought it was a specific rom... but its happening with all of them!

wtfhax!

I know what u mean bud..I think its related to the leaked sprint rom..that alot of roms are based off lately...maybe when a new build comes along. maybe that issue will gone... time will tell

Konfuzion 02-13-2009 03:59 AM

Flash whatever rom you want then clear memory and your issues will be fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirish
After hearing all these reports about text, battery, and signal issues I tried the following:
I flashed back to 4.2 then flashed 4.4.5 without clearing the memory and found that there were issues with texting and signal. Then I flashed back to 4.2 and then flashed 4.4.5 again then CLEARED THE MEMORY and have had no bugs at all.
This suggests to me that some are being lazy or do not know about having to clear the memory after flashing your rom. Both times I have flashed your rom the right way all has been well..............Your roms rock Mike...........Thanx!!!

infection0 02-13-2009 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konfuzion (Post 710681)
Flash whatever rom you want then clear memory and your issues will be fixed.

No, it won't.

Konfuzion 02-13-2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infection0 (Post 710719)
No, it won't.

Worked for me but ok.... Works for others.

see here

I would also add that I know this specific post is referring to Mighty's Rom but I think the issues arise when you go from one OS to the latest sprint leaked OS without clearing your memory.

PintozozDIAM 02-13-2009 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konfuzion (Post 710724)
Worked for me but ok.... Works for others.

see here

I would also add that I know this specific post is referring to Mighty's Rom but I think the issues arise when you go from one OS to the latest sprint leaked OS without clearing your memory.

no it wont. i did that. twice. still going on.

alan7467 02-13-2009 10:20 AM

I'm on mighty 4.4.3. I've flashed back to stock rom, hardreset, flashed back to mighty, hardreset. Still have text freezing issues, though mostly in landscape. Like others I feel confident in blaming the sprint leaked rom, seems like a pos to me.

meatgel 02-13-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alan7467 (Post 710893)
I'm on mighty 4.4.3. I've flashed back to stock rom, hardreset, flashed back to mighty, hardreset. Still have text freezing issues, though mostly in landscape. Like others I feel confident in blaming the sprint leaked rom, seems like a pos to me.

It's a beta ...

briggs 02-13-2009 11:10 AM

That's why they leaked it... to get us to figure out what's wrong with it haha.

hibby50 02-13-2009 11:11 AM

Lmfao^^^