PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
blarghaghadrgahr! i hate the freezing text

why is it happening? thought it was a specific rom... but its happening with all of them!

wtfhax!

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: blarghaghadrgahr! i hate the freezing text

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
why is it happening? thought it was a specific rom... but its happening with all of them!

wtfhax!
I know what u mean bud..I think its related to the leaked sprint rom..that alot of roms are based off lately...maybe when a new build comes along. maybe that issue will gone... time will tell
Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flash whatever rom you want then clear memory and your issues will be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish
After hearing all these reports about text, battery, and signal issues I tried the following:
I flashed back to 4.2 then flashed 4.4.5 without clearing the memory and found that there were issues with texting and signal. Then I flashed back to 4.2 and then flashed 4.4.5 again then CLEARED THE MEMORY and have had no bugs at all.
This suggests to me that some are being lazy or do not know about having to clear the memory after flashing your rom. Both times I have flashed your rom the right way all has been well..............Your roms rock Mike...........Thanx!!!

Last edited by Konfuzion; 02-13-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Flash whatever rom you want then clear memory and your issues will be fixed.
No, it won't.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
No, it won't.
Worked for me but ok.... Works for others.

see here

I would also add that I know this specific post is referring to Mighty's Rom but I think the issues arise when you go from one OS to the latest sprint leaked OS without clearing your memory.

Last edited by Konfuzion; 02-13-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
Worked for me but ok.... Works for others.

see here

I would also add that I know this specific post is referring to Mighty's Rom but I think the issues arise when you go from one OS to the latest sprint leaked OS without clearing your memory.
no it wont. i did that. twice. still going on.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

I'm on mighty 4.4.3. I've flashed back to stock rom, hardreset, flashed back to mighty, hardreset. Still have text freezing issues, though mostly in landscape. Like others I feel confident in blaming the sprint leaked rom, seems like a pos to me.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:37 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
I'm on mighty 4.4.3. I've flashed back to stock rom, hardreset, flashed back to mighty, hardreset. Still have text freezing issues, though mostly in landscape. Like others I feel confident in blaming the sprint leaked rom, seems like a pos to me.
It's a beta ...

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 02-13-2009, 11:10 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That's why they leaked it... to get us to figure out what's wrong with it haha.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:11 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Lmfao^^^

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond