PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzykc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unable to connect my HTC diamond (sprint) to my computer

I have been able to connect my diamond to my computer in the past but today it is telling me "Not accessible. The file or directory is corrupt and non-readable"... I did a hard reset today and I get the same message... I plug it in, the phone ask if I wanna do active sync or disk transfer, I select disk transfer, wait a few minutes. My computer shows I have a new drive connected, then I try to open that drive and get the message above... The first time I plugged it in after a hard reset it asked to load drivers (which I don't remember doing before, plus I don't know what drivers to load... Any ideas would be appreciated as I am excited to load some of the apps I have found on this site!
Thanks!
Old 02-12-2009, 02:12 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Re: Unable to connect my HTC diamond (sprint) to my computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzykc View Post
I have been able to connect my diamond to my computer in the past but today it is telling me "Not accessible. The file or directory is corrupt and non-readable"... I did a hard reset today and I get the same message... I plug it in, the phone ask if I wanna do active sync or disk transfer, I select disk transfer, wait a few minutes. My computer shows I have a new drive connected, then I try to open that drive and get the message above... The first time I plugged it in after a hard reset it asked to load drivers (which I don't remember doing before, plus I don't know what drivers to load... Any ideas would be appreciated as I am excited to load some of the apps I have found on this site!
Thanks!
Install the HTC HotFix for internal storage on the SPRINT HTC DIAMOND support page.

Here is the link to the download page: http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

bugzykc is a n00b
Re: Unable to connect my HTC diamond (sprint) to my computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Install the HTC HotFix for internal storage on the SPRINT HTC DIAMOND support page.

Here is the link to the download page: http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all
Thank you so much!! That worked like a charm... This site is wonderful! Thanks again!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond