PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 11:02 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Requested] Help Please! Original Answer/Ignore Non S2A

I have gotten a request to revert the Answer/Ignore functions back to original from an S2A ROM. Here are the only files that I have from the original Stock Sprint ROM that pertain to this. They should be what is needed to start with. If you copy these to you Windows directory, original Answer/Ignore functions will be enabled. However there are a few more minor things needed like if you have the dark or black versions of S2A, you will have to edit you registry to change the text color. I am sorry I don't have a CAB version, my 30 day trial of WinCE CAB Manager has expired. If someone would like to point me to another program to make CAB files or would like to sponsor me a WinCE CAB Manager Reg Key, that would be great too.

So I need assistance in gathering the other files needed, getting the right registry edits, and someone CABing it up for us. Thanks for any assistance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond Orig Answer Ignore files.zip (217.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MrHawaii; 02-09-2009 at 11:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Threadstarter

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Re: [Requested] Help Please! Original Answer/Ignore Non S2A

Sorry. I just tried this.

You can install Calku's Black Dialer...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47601

and copy over the files in my Zip to your My Device/Windows folder and you should have original Answer/Ignore functions. Only thing still needs work is "Save to Contacts" screen. Seems like some registry edits may solve it. Thanks.

Last edited by MrHawaii; 02-09-2009 at 11:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
I have gotten a request to revert the Answer/Ignore functions back to original from an S2A ROM. Here are the only files that I have from the original Stock Sprint ROM that pertain to this. They should be what is needed to start with. If you copy these to you Windows directory, original Answer/Ignore functions will be enabled. However there are a few more minor things needed like if you have the dark or black versions of S2A, you will have to edit you registry to change the text color. I am sorry I don't have a CAB version, my 30 day trial of WinCE CAB Manager has expired. If someone would like to point me to another program to make CAB files or would like to sponsor me a WinCE CAB Manager Reg Key, that would be great too.

So I need assistance in gathering the other files needed, getting the right registry edits, and someone CABing it up for us. Thanks for any assistance.
Great work ... thank you!

edit -- Since I already had Calcu's black dialer on my phone, I went ahead and moved the files into Windows ... reset a couple of times, and had a friend call me twice. Works perfectly ... thanks again!

Last edited by wmdunn; 02-09-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

The Calcu suggestion is the best way to do that!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
The Calcu suggestion is the best way to do that!
Thanks... Could someone please CAB it up if it works?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond