PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

doctorPDA is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Replacement CDMA Touch Diamond GREY Back Cover- w/ extended battery 1800 mAh

Sorry if this was already posted (I did a brief search), but for those of you that don't like the Sprint burgundy back, you can get an Alltel replacement back which is grey in color. It comes with an extended 1800 mAh battery.

Here's the link:

http://www.talkietech.com/xv6850batt...bte6950al.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Smile Re: Replacement CDMA Touch Diamond GREY Back Cover- w/ extended battery 1800 mAh

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorPDA View Post
Sorry if this was already posted (I did a brief search), but for those of you that don't like the Sprint burgundy back, you can get an Alltel replacement back which is grey in color. It comes with an extended 1800 mAh battery.

Here's the link:

http://www.talkietech.com/xv6850batt...bte6950al.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
this looks promising. thanks for sharing!
Old 02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Re: Replacement CDMA Touch Diamond GREY Back Cover- w/ extended battery 1800 mAh

Agreed! I actually like the Burgandy back cover, but I'll take the grey as long as I can have some fricken phone LIFE! Man, talk on this thing for 10 min, and it's like "What happened?" LOL
Old 02-08-2009, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Replacement CDMA Touch Diamond GREY Back Cover- w/ extended battery 1800 mAh

No problem gentlemen.

I haven't purchased the extended battery yet for my Alltel Diamond. By the time I get home from work I have about 80-90% battery left. I keep the brightness level to 2nd to lowest level. I talk no more than 30 minutes. Maybe use the internet for 10 minutes max. I have stock Alltel ROM.

If I turn on push e-mail, I'll have 30% battery by the end of the day, which is pretty bad, so I don't use it. If I use GPS, battery will drain quickly. My solution will be to use a car charger if I use GPS and to bring a charger with me when I travel.

I get pretty decent talk time. Haven't tested it formally, but I've talked for 2 hours and have about 30-40% battery left.

---------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-09-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

The Weez is a n00b

Looks like the cover is thicker than the standard Sprint red cover (i.e. makes the phone bigger)? Anybody know how much thicker?
Old 02-10-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Not sure Weez, but it may be like the Motorola Q9.

See review here: http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phon...-Q9-Global.htm
Under "Phone Reception and Data", the 2nd set of photos underneath that section shows the regular battery door and the extended battery door. I would think this replacement Alltel Diamond cover would stick out just like that, but who knows how much? Could try to call the company.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it looks kinda bulky to me. It has a little bulge which is unattractive, id rather just have the whole cover raised

Old 02-11-2009, 05:54 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I do just fine with my lil ole battery...
Car chargers do wonders for me.

I love the fact my phone is nice and slim, an extended battery would not do well for me.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
it looks kinda bulky to me. It has a little bulge which is unattractive, id rather just have the whole cover raised
No you wouldn't. Did you see this thread here? That thing is Friggin HUGE!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Lurker

JackOTrades is a n00b

will this work with a Sprint Diamond?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond