PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 12:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre, going back to my htc diamond.
Carrier: sprint

olgreg20 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry clocks for tf3d problems.

ive been playing around with the tf3d on my diamond, getting new themes and clocks. and i finally found one i like,(xperialikeclock) the problem is, when i install it it throws off all the other tweaks on it. like the no curtains, the back ground for all pages. and i was wondering if there is a way to install, the experia clock, and the background for all...and the no curtains with out it throwing the whole phone off its track? thanks in advance.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: clocks for tf3d problems.

Same problem here, seems like it just wont "Mingle well" thanks in advance for who ever can help.=D>
Old 02-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

if its a .cab it will overwrite the other manila files (including the ones you "tweaked") you can install it manually by manually editing those manila files which is a pain.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Background for all pages won't work with sprint style OR analog clocks, there is no fix so far.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond