PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
HTC Touch Diamond Black TechnoSkin

http://www.1800mobiles.com/touch-dia...kin-black.html

Anyone have the above for thier diamond ?

im looking for a rubber skin much like the one they have for the IPHONE and it seems that this is the closet one i have found .....just wondering if it would fit the CDMA sprint diamond..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue + Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

CenFlo is becoming a great contributor
Re: HTC Touch Diamond Black TechnoSkin

I've had this one from seidioonline.com for a while now and like it.

It's rigid rubber/plastic fit is nice and snug.

It's kind of pricey, but offers good protection.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgildoss View Post

im looking for a rubber skin much like the one they have for the IPHONE and it seems that this is the closet one i have found .....just wondering if it would fit the CDMA sprint diamond..

It make the phone look a little bulky. The iPhone one is nice, I can't find on that come close though
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:26 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That looks like a black version of the "Technocel" case that is available from Sprint (the maroon one that is included with the WORTHLESS clear hard case). If it is then I am getting one! I have grown to like the rubber one except that it stretches just a little over time. It's also a pain to get in and out of your pocket sometimes.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Quote:

I have it and it fits perfectly - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=26

One downer is the talk/end hard keys on the bottom left/right don't function well (I have the maroon colored one as well and the same thing happens). Seems to be something with the way the rubber contacts the phone or something. So far it only happens with long presses for me - for example, I have the long press send key set to rotate the screen. Instead itll either think I'm trying to hit the left d-pad OR trying to hit the home key. Its weird I know, but it really ruggedizes it and even helps protect the screen since its no longer flush with the entire device. Also great for people with big hands.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

A warning about these Technocel/Technoskins...

The bottom lip of these fits over the edge of your hardware keys and will screw up your hardkey presses (ex. if you press the talk key to bring up your dialer it will scroll in TF instead).

I bought the one that they sell in the sprint store that matches the color of the back of the phone and I don't use it for this reason.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Startac --> your phone ---> HTC EVO

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
A warning about these Technocel/Technoskins...

The bottom lip of these fits over the edge of your hardware keys and will screw up your hardkey presses (ex. if you press the talk key to bring up your dialer it will scroll in TF instead).

I bought the one that they sell in the sprint store that matches the color of the back of the phone and I don't use it for this reason.
Do I hear an echo?

See post just above yours
Old 01-26-2009, 12:53 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

OK, today I ordered the black technoskin and also one of the hard plastic protectors (which I REALLY hope is not the same crappy one that they shamelessly sold me at the sprint store).

I will give my review when it arrives.

Thanks for the link!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Hero

latepenguin is keeping up the good worklatepenguin is keeping up the good work

Hmm looks like I'll also be posting my review on the skin. I Took interest in this skin after fighting with asurion because they sent me the wrong phone (no TP ). Figured might as well get some protection for it. Case looks nice all around, reminds me of an iphone case.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:41 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki

I got the black Technoskin today and I love it! It's the same exact gel type that Sprint sells except it is black (obviously) instead of maroon.

I will try to attach a couple of pictures. Forgive the quality, I took them with my wife's Katana!

The clear plastic one should arrive today so I will update this after I try it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLKTECH-Fnt.jpg (23.4 KB, 81 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg BLKTECH-Bk.jpg (22.1 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond