PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

Wetitupnc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call joining on cdma

I have a sprint cdma diamond and i want to know if it will ever be possible to do call joining and call splitting and swapping.

I used to do this on my GSM phones and wonder if it will ever be possible with cdma
Old 01-24-2009, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Call joining on cdma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetitupnc View Post
I have a sprint cdma diamond and i want to know if it will ever be possible to do call joining and call splitting and swapping.

I used to do this on my GSM phones and wonder if it will ever be possible with cdma
Are you referring to 3way calling, if you are. Yes it is possilbe
Old 01-25-2009, 12:28 AM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

1) Call someone
2) Press Dial Key again
3) Call 3rd contact
4) Press dial key a 3rd time, to connect both calls
5) Profit!

Donate if you like my work!
Old 01-25-2009, 02:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Wetitupnc is a n00b

Duhh i kno that.. but im talking about after a 3way call you cant call another person on the cdma version..

But on GSM you can call a person and then call another and then hang up on 1 person out of that 5 or 6 way call(you could choose) and like you could just keep adding calls to your 3way party
Old 01-25-2009, 02:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetitupnc View Post
Duhh i kno that.. but im talking about after a 3way call you cant call another person on the cdma version..

But on GSM you can call a person and then call another and then hang up on 1 person out of that 5 or 6 way call(you could choose) and like you could just keep adding calls to your 3way party
Call your carrier and ask them. They will tell you.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Call your carrier and ask them. They will tell you.

lol they'll tell u that its not possible

Old 01-25-2009, 05:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
lol they'll tell u that its not possible
Probably, if it isn't, which is likely. If it is they will probably tell you how to do it.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond