PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calls Straight to VM During Data Connection?

Hey guys. I searched all over this forum and was unable to find anything about this so I apologize if it has already been covered. I have had a problem with all of my calls going straight to voice mail any time I have an active data connection. If it is idle the call comes through. I have gone to settings/phone/DND and verified that it was off. I am currently using MightyROM 4.1 but have had this issue while using at least one of Juicy's ROMs and several of Mike's. I can't remember if i ever had this issue on the stock ROM or not. May be willing to go back to it temporarily if there are no solutions here. Thanks in advance for any help...

Skeptikal
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------
Old 01-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Calls Straight to VM During Data Connection?

Check the delay on answer thread above.... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40427&page=3
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Check the delay on answer thread above.... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40427&page=3
Thanks, I have looked at that thread and I do have the correct value in that reg key. Still no calls during data connection.

skeptikal
Old 01-14-2009, 06:31 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

check in settings>phone>services>DDTM Mode and see if it is set to on ... if it is, turn it off. sometimes you can turn it on then off again to fix it.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah the DDTM setting is the same as DND. I have seen it both ways on diff ROMs. I did try turning it on and off like you suggested. It was already off so i turned it on, soft reset, and turned it off. Still a no-go....I'm not sure wth.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:00 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

That would have been too easy, huh? sorry.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Wait, there is a setting when you sync with active sync if you want to allow passthrough while in data... maybe that set is off?
Old 01-14-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
That would have been too easy, huh? sorry.
Heh, yeah nothing's ever easy wit me. No worries I appreciate the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Wait, there is a setting when you sync with active sync if you want to allow passthrough while in data... maybe that set is off?
Hey, that sounds like you may be on to something. I have been having hell with Active Sync. I do remember a setting like that. I 'll see what i can do with that and let you guys know how it goes.

Skeptikal

Edit: I have Vista at home and XP at work. I have mainly been messing with it at work so maybe i can get something better done here at the house

Last edited by skeptikal; 01-14-2009 at 09:27 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond