PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extended Battery That Woops ***

what the efff..
thats a monster!

anyone have before and after screenies of the diamond with that battery? and cover?
Old 01-24-2009, 10:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Deadlygun is becoming a great contributor

I recieved the battery yesterday and the first thing I did was pop it in to make sure GPS worked and as sprintnerd stated it works with no problem at all. I got a lock of 8 sat within about 10 seconds from inside my house which is way faster then my handheld garmin that won't get a lock from indoors.

I charged it up at about 9pm last night and so far as of 9:30am I still have 100% with about 10 texts, a few weather checks with radars etc, no calls. It was mostly standby time but it beats the hell out of the 10% per hour standby time I was getting on the stock battery.

No pics but it's about as thick as my Treo 700wx was with a rubber case on it. The only complaint I have is the back cover is kind of cheap fealing and there is no lense cover for the camera, it's just a deep open hole. I wouldn't worry about anything reaching the lense to scratch it but it will let dust and the good old pocket lint in there.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlygun View Post
I recieved the battery yesterday and the first thing I did was pop it in to make sure GPS worked and as sprintnerd stated it works with no problem at all. I got a lock of 8 sat within about 10 seconds from inside my house which is way faster then my handheld garmin that won't get a lock from indoors.

I charged it up at about 9pm last night and so far as of 9:30am I still have 100% with about 10 texts, a few weather checks with radars etc, no calls. It was mostly standby time but it beats the hell out of the 10% per hour standby time I was getting on the stock battery.

No pics but it's about as thick as my Treo 700wx was with a rubber case on it. The only complaint I have is the back cover is kind of cheap fealing and there is no lense cover for the camera, it's just a deep open hole. I wouldn't worry about anything reaching the lense to scratch it but it will let dust and the good old pocket lint in there.
Thanks for the update. Can anyone post pics of their phone with this battery. I think that would help most potential buyers like myself.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 01-26-2009, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

biseroner is a n00b

I found it here at wirelessground.com They have it listed as a extended battery for the HTC Touch Pro but by the looks of the pics it has to be for the Diamond... http://www.wirelessground.com/bte6950sp.html. I have bought some stuff from them and they are very good, they ship from California and since im from Cali it arrives the next day.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by biseroner View Post
I found it here at wirelessground.com They have it listed as a extended battery for the HTC Touch Pro but by the looks of the pics it has to be for the Diamond... http://www.wirelessground.com/bte6950sp.html. I have bought some stuff from them and they are very good, they ship from California and since im from Cali it arrives the next day.
Are the batteries that deadlygun and sprint nerd using from your website you posted above or from the one on ebay?
Old 01-26-2009, 08:16 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by biseroner View Post
It is almost certainly a Touch Pro. The difference is that on the Touch Pro, the horizontal line below the touch screen is straight across, where on the Diamond, it has a slight downward curve to it.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 01-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Mine came from Ebay, and I am using a Diamond. This Battery makes the phone about as thick as a treo. To me it is worth it, the Battery last me about 3days but like I said before Im not a big chatter box. I use text and the internet alot.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Mine came from Ebay, and I am using a Diamond. This Battery makes the phone about as thick as a treo. To me it is worth it, the Battery last me about 3days but like I said before Im not a big chatter box. I use text and the internet alot.

3 days huh wow, do you mind posting some pics of it. If this battery is as good as you say and gps is functioning well then it needs more exposure. I along with with other posters are really interested in buying this and the only thing that is holding back right now is the lack of user pics. Thanks again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond