PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extended Battery That Woops ***

Whoops*

But this already well known.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6.5
Carrier: Alltel

bak2hack is a n00b

Hello,
Here's another option for you.

http://www.buywirelessnow.com/utstar...cessory/393536

This place shows red in stock. Click the link to show similiar items and you will see the grey ones for alltel. I agree with the poor battery performance. I keep a spare battery with me all the time. I don't use mine alot but I manage to use a battery and a half every day.

Good luck.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:34 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by bak2hack View Post
Hello,
Here's another option for you.

http://www.buywirelessnow.com/utstar...cessory/393536

This place shows red in stock. Click the link to show similiar items and you will see the grey ones for alltel. I agree with the poor battery performance. I keep a spare battery with me all the time. I don't use mine alot but I manage to use a battery and a half every day.

Good luck.
Nothing like listing a battery with 0 specs. No ratings or anything. I've never seen such a poorly written description.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6.5
Carrier: Alltel

bak2hack is a n00b

Trident,

I do agree on this being a poor listing.. specs, etc.. I found this long before I discovered any other options.. I'm not sure if this company has a reputation, good or bad? Just listed as another option...

Ed
Old 01-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

sungod000 is a n00b

Yeah, the battery is a concern for sure. I've had my diamond for about a week, and I'm paranoid to take it out for the day without the cable. But I like the size, and don't want to bulk it up with a thick battery. Can't they pack more milli amps into the same size? I'd pay for that.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

I have this battery and it is awesome, it lasts 2 days without a charge. Im not a heavy talker, but I do use the mail, text, and internet. Hope this helps
Old 01-21-2009, 07:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
I have this battery and it is awesome, it lasts 2 days without a charge. Im not a heavy talker, but I do use the mail, text, and internet. Hope this helps
Can you comment the the earlier questions as to whether it affects GPS reception?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Deadlygun is becoming a great contributor

I ordered one that should be here in the next few days. If sprintnerd doesn't post his results i'll get back to you by the end of the week.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Can you comment the the earlier questions as to whether it affects GPS reception?
I don't have any problem with my GPS, If you could be more specific I my not use it like you do.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey just got back from a ride over to a buddys house and used the gps just see if I was going to have any trouble..... Happy to say all went well. Hope this helps you. By the way I am on my 3rd day with no charging. This battery has been worth every penny.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond