PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TouchXperience

Didn't find anything here on this, but it supposedly utilizes the touchflo3D... didn't read much, but you guys are welcome to check it out...

http://www.touchxperience.com/

Youtube search TouchXperience and got this... its pretty dope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CfV3rBLvqI
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cool8man is becoming a great contributor
Re: TouchXperience

Wow that looks great. Really shows off what this hardware is capable of when people actually write software for it. Using the accelerometer to scroll through photos looks awesome - like dealing cards.

Last edited by cool8man; 08-18-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool8man View Post
Wow that looks great. Really shows off what this hardware is capable of when people actually write software for it. Using the accelerometer to scroll through photos looks awesome - like dealing cards.
its a great function when your driving and don't wanna hit buttons
Old 08-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

that was so sexy and fluid!! i cant wait to get my hands on the diamond... and whatever future innovations will come of it's hacking and development!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 08-18-2008, 11:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cool8man is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchXperience.com

Use GPS or cell-based geo-positioning to determine current location and create profiles for each location.
Custom Events is a powerful application which execute predefined actions when custom events occur. The principle is simple, each custom event is defined by:
  • A basic event (application changed, location changed, new message, new incoming call, battery charging, device cradled, headset connected, Wi-Fi network detected, internet connection detected,...)
  • Eventually some conditions (date/time, current application, current location, specific words in message, caller identity,...)
  • An action (launch application, display notification, enable flight mode, turn on Wi-Fi, change profile, send message, ,...)
There will be hundreds of events and actions, so possibilities are very large! Here are some examples:
  • Enable flight mode during nights
  • Connect to Wi-Fi while battery is charging
  • Deactivate alarm when I turn my device face down
  • Put phone in silent mode at workplace
  • Remind me to buy bread when I’m near to the bakery
That sounds really cool. Guess you would have to have GPS on all day long though or at least on your way to work.

I love the way it makes use of all the hardware in the device. Accelerometer to navigate the UI, GPS to trigger events, touch control pad for gestures or unlocking the device, etc.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:38 AM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

looking at that sight i just found out there is a version 3.0 of adv. config!! how in the world did i miss that news before now?!?
Old 08-19-2008, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

xenoetry is becoming a great contributor

well, i guess i have to get the damn phone now after seeing that
Old 08-19-2008, 12:51 AM
Post Master General

omg... i just cought the fact that this wont only be limited to the diamond. site says support coming for diamond, diamond pro, tytn and tytnII.... this is gonna work on my mogul.... without the accelerometer of course.... and maybe a lil less smoothly due to ram limitations... but still I'm flippin out over how dope this app is shaping up to be!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:02 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

wow this app looks hot!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: att

OneOfOne is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to OneOfOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
its a great function when your driving and don't wanna hit buttons
you are a menace if you are stupid enough to be using your phone while driving. DRIVE THE DAMN CAR.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond