PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metro PCS

smikin_metropcs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need a juicy ROM

Anyone know where can I find the latest juicy ROM for a Sprint HTC Touch Diamond (flashed to Metro)? I've been looking for a juicy ROM for 2 days and can't find one, have they all been removed? I'm currently running the Mighty 4.1 which is nice but I'm just looking for something a little more vibrant & closer stock.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Need a juicy ROM

I will tell you Google is your friend

Old 01-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Henri Blanche

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: Need a juicy ROM

Greetings and Salutations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
I will tell you Google is your friend
Actually this is a legitimate question; and to be totally honest I grow really tired of people telling people to search rather than give the answer. Especially when the original poster claims to have been looking for two days.

Juicy ROM is no longer available; the Evil Empire has shut it down, at least for the time being. You can visit the following link to learn why:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48107

Cheers, Henri
Old 01-11-2009, 01:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri Blanche View Post
Greetings and Salutations!

Actually this is a legitimate question; and to be totally honest I grow really tired of people telling people to search rather than give the answer. Especially when the original poster claims to have been looking for two days.

Juicy ROM is no longer available; the Evil Empire has shut it down, at least for the time being. You can visit the following link to learn why:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48107

Cheers, Henri

If he wants the ROM bad enough, he can Google it and find it. I did. Also, none of us on this site got the background and knowledge in PPCs that we now have by having other members spoon feed us the info. If you really want to learn about your device and WinMo, it does require some work on your part.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:24 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Stop asking. He shared his work by choice, and now he's chosen to take all of them down, even though he didn't have to.

For the time being they will no longer be shared on this forum, so go somewhere else, or choose from the many other ROMs here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

psvillars is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to psvillars

I for one hope he continues to develop his roms albeit without the forbidden piece of code. His work has been some of the best I've seen on my diamond and I've tried so many roms I've lost count lol. I wouldn't ask anyone to risk themselves or this site from any kind of repercussion so i won't ask for any of the roms that have been taken down but I do hope for some new ones that hopefully won't cause any problems for anyone.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

seems like a lot of chaos since ms came in and shutdown 1 dev...a great dev

Old 01-11-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus Mobility

loginatnine is just getting started

I didn't think he would remove all of his works, he had great ROMs and I thought MS only complained about the 4.7....Why would he remove 4.4 also?
Old 01-11-2009, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

Drumrintheline is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Drumrintheline Send a message via MSN to Drumrintheline

Wait, you can flash a Diamond to Metro?
Old 01-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't know. But i don't blame Juicy for not playing with fire. Leave it be

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond