PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 02:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can Lock the clock?

I am tired of looking at my clock and it has the wrong time because I accidentally pressed it and it changed time zones. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 01-10-2009, 02:24 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Can Lock the clock?

Press it and change the timezones back?
Old 01-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

I change it back...

Just would like to know when I look at the time...I know its on the correct time zone.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:24 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

yeah, i'd rather not be able to push it at all. i don't use the alarms enough to warrant the annoyances it brings.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
yeah, i'd rather not be able to push it at all. i don't use the alarms enough to warrant the annoyances it brings.
Yeah...Glad to know some else is with me.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:31 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

This would be a great idea.
I often find that I look at my phone and I'm on the clock/alarm settings window.
It really shouldn't be that tough to do, either.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ah.. I wasn't thinking that far ahead.. sorry.
I have that happen a lot too.. well not changing time zone but looking down and finding the phone on the timezone screen.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nuclear is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Yeah...Glad to know some else is with me.
I agree; the clock should not be clickable. I always power the screen on from last use to find the timezone/alarm screen up.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Still a Geek

You can always move it to the top corner and get it out of the way..
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52437
Old 01-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

sorry to come back late. When you move it to corner...does it make it harder to tap it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond