PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
upload pictures to services = broken

OK.. I'm getting frustrated. Somehow my ability to upload to services (IE: photobucket, myspace) that you can access from windows picture & video program keeps getting broken. When I go to select or configure services it immediately tries to send to windows live space which I've never set up nor selected. This is after I've successfully had photobucket set up. I can't figure out how to get it back. I have had to resort to restoring backups which isn't always what I want to do. I check the ability after each change I've made in the phone.. all is well, but then time goes by and I can't select any upload options.. both buttons: configure destination and send to service bring up the same "sending to windows live pattern".

I have also tried reinstalling picmail as verisign is the only reg entry section that references 'photobucket'. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?
Old 01-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Question Re: upload pictures to services = broken

Help anyone??
Old 01-11-2009, 03:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mabmarc is keeping up the good workmabmarc is keeping up the good work
Re: upload pictures to services = broken

Sorry, I gave up and started using Shozu. It works very well. It can be used for almost every service. If Shozu is running when you take a picture it will ask you if you want to upload the pic to the service of your choice. Otherwise I just go into it and it has the pics listed and I click the pic and click send.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You know I tried yesterday and it did not work for me! I don't know what the problem may be!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

sucks, It used to work. Do you get the miss/redirection to windows live space sign up?

Anyway, I found a much easier work around since I basically want to upload to photobucket. And this works much faster as far as it being available on photobucket.. almost instant!

Via your computer, log into your photobucket account and in the window where you upload pictures there are choices for computer, phone, emial, etc.. click on mobile phone and it will generate a specific email address basically your account name with a 5 digit number @upload.photobucket.com You can even edit that number in your account settings!! I then took that email address and added it to my contacts.. now I just right "send" the picture via email from my phone and it is received as fast as that. I tried using "picturemail" but regular email is much faster.

I'm not going to fret about the rest of this now!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond