PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   People recieving multiple texts from me (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52344)

SupaSnipaX 01-08-2009 12:35 PM

People recieving multiple texts from me

People are messaging me telling me to stop spamming them on my phone. I don't know if it's a sprint issue or what. I'm running MightyRom 4.0.. Nothing new installed.

I'm with sprint.. this is getting bad, hehe.

nxtech3 01-08-2009 12:36 PM

Re: People recieving multiple texts from me

Wouldnt be a network issue,so maybe device? Are they messages still on your device or are they messages you have already deleted?

lmv7777 01-08-2009 12:43 PM

theres an easy way to find out. call tech support and ask that they check thier text messaging tool. they can see how many characters are in your text message (not the content so dont ask) and if they show you sending multiple texts to the same number with the same amount of characters each, its pretty obvious this is a phone problem. however, if they show you not sending them like this its a possible network problem.

SupaSnipaX 01-08-2009 12:44 PM

They are still on my device, but on my device it only shows that I texted them that once. But on their phones, theyve received it at least 15 times since yesterday.. And it's still sending.

Success100 01-08-2009 12:45 PM

nothing wrong with your phone. it happens alot with exchanges between sprint/verizon/alltel. alltel being the worst

SupaSnipaX 01-08-2009 12:46 PM

Actually, on my device it does show sent.. It's so many my phone is lagging opening it. There are 8 messages in the outbox waiting to be sent all @ the same time...

06MS6 01-08-2009 02:05 PM

It happened to me before, flash back to OEM shipped ROM then back to Mighty and you should be fine. It fixed my problem.

However I don't think it showed that I sent all of them on my phone, I never really checked tbh.

Ranchosteve 01-08-2009 02:10 PM

Happing to me also right now o juciy.

SupaSnipaX 01-08-2009 02:34 PM

Any other fix besides flashing? Would love to know =p.

Also... to get off the subject real fast..

Why is it so hard for me to scroll through my contacts? I have to flick it and then it scrolls too fast.. I cant just drag my finger to scroll.

darren.wlsn1 01-08-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaSnipaX (Post 626806)
Any other fix besides flashing? Would love to know =p.

Also... to get off the subject real fast..

Why is it so hard for me to scroll through my contacts? I have to flick it and then it scrolls too fast.. I cant just drag my finger to scroll.

theres a reg. edit to change pressuere sensativity that may help in touch pro essentials thread, its a sticky.