PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Henri Blanche

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Question Opaque Tab Question

Greetings All!

I've removed the curtains from my Today screen et al, but the selected tab is still black and opaque. Is there any way to make the selected tab transparent or at least somewhat so?

I've searched around the forums and I've found a reference to a custom hh_fw_selectedfill.png file that was labled "transparent selected". However, I don't see a file named that anywhere in my phone so that I can overlay it.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Many thanks

Cheers, Henri
Old 01-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opaque Tab Question

You just want the clear slider... here... put it in your windows file as usual... Slider looks like this..

Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (1.6 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Henri Blanche

Greetings eenieMINI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
You just want the clear slider... here... put it in your windows file as usual... Slider looks like this..
Ah, now I know the proper term and the file name. And this is certainly the concept I was looking for. Many thanks. Unfortunately when I replaced my file the icons now sit off-center, or right-justified, within the confines of the slider. In fact, the slider extends off the left of the screen for the Today icon. Just at a glance it seems that this slider might be too wide. Or maybe something else is going on here. Well, I'm definitely closer to the answer.

Cheers, Henri

Last edited by Henri Blanche; 01-06-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

You want to use the sprint fix cab also.. here you go..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1230531714
Old 01-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Henri Blanche

Greetings eenieMINI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
You want to use the sprint fix cab also
It's always something....

Thanks, I'll try that CAB soon. In the meanwhile I installed OMJ's ROM which had the problem ready-solved.

Thanks as always.

Cheers, Henri
Old 01-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Still a Geek

Cool whatever works! Mostly cooked roms have the standard manila rather than Sprint's version which makes changes much more compatible.. Sprint kinda messed things up! I'm not interested in a new rom as I just like playing with the graphics more than the programs so I'm good with the little tweaks that need to be done to make things go...
Old 01-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Henri Blanche

Greetings All!

Well here I go again. I tried searching the forums but I couldn't find anything discussing the problem. That said, I'm probably missing out on terminology again. I mean, now that I know I wanted a transparent slider I discovered that there were many posts discussing that.

I noticed that while using the transparent slider the little circular message count in the icon doesn't quite line up with the one on the slider. It's off by a few pixels. Is this a known problem? Seems to happen no matter which icon set I use.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Henri
Old 01-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Still a Geek

yeah its kinda a sprint thing, doesn't match other manilas so we have little shadows.... i haven't been able to fix it.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Henri Blanche

Well, at least I know what it's called: "Notification bubble"

Now maybe the question isn't lining up the bubbles. If we can get the bubble to be removed from the slider that would do the trick.

Time to do some heavy Googling.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

I replaced the file and it is still Opaque on mine. I have tried everything. Is there a reg. edit that I can make to fix it? Everything else is fine it is just the selector that is blank with no icon in it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond