PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: !! Call history & calender REMOVED from home screen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Did uninstalling the cab replace your clock correctly or is it still messed up? I just got my Diamond the way I like it (for the next 2-3 days, lol!) and don't want to have to mess with manila trying to fix my clock...
No, removing it did not fix the problem.

I had to reinstall TF3D (no big deal, I was thinking of going to a different theme anyway) but I must have messed with it for three hours last night (& restarted it 30 times etc etc) to get it back to where I was happy with it..........

~John
Old 01-06-2009, 08:55 AM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

I had to reinstall TF3D (no big deal, I was thinking of going to a different theme anyway) but I must have messed with it for three hours last night (& restarted it 30 times etc etc) to get it back to where I was happy with it..........

~John
To add to this. When I installed the cab, it did do what it says but it also removed the background image for the clock digits so it left just the numbers all alone in the middle of the screen & all the flipping animation etc was gone. It didn't really look too good that way & I was thinking of uninstalling it anyway. Then, the time changed & I noticed that behind the last clock digit, part of another number was showing up behind it.

At that point, I uninstalled the cab but that just made things worse. At that point, the original ugly Sprint clock showed up (that was not the clock I had before) but it was all messed up & garbled.

~John
Old 01-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this would be great, if it didn't ruin the transparent part of my clock
Old 01-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Try reinstalling your clock see what the outcome is.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
this would be great, if it didn't ruin the transparent part of my clock
That is pretty much the same problem I had (mine wasn't transparent, but it's the exact same problem) & reinstalling the clock did not fix the problem (although it may for some setups)

~John
Old 01-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
That is pretty much the same problem I had (mine wasn't transparent, but it's the exact same problem) & reinstalling the clock did not fix the problem (although it may for some setups)

~John
same results, I tried a bunch of different combos and got the same results on everything
Old 01-06-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

Yea, I would definitely not install this cab without making a current backup of the system first. I do this before installing anything new & I lost track years ago of how many times that bailed me out of a jam.........

~John
Old 01-16-2009, 06:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

kayge is a n00b

Quote:

~John
This can totally messed up my clock. It won't uninstall and I just want to get rid of it all together (should have read this thread, but I got the cab over at xda.)

Question: How did you reinstall TF3D? I think that's what I'll have to do to fix this (or hard reset which I would like to avoid).

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayge View Post
This cab totally messed up my clock. .
Yea, mine too.

I installed one of these themes & that fixed it:

MANILLA THEMES

~John
Old 01-16-2009, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

iRonMan360 is just getting started

I just read this, was going to try it out but don't want to mess up my clock, so no!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond