PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iphone software

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Thats what Im talking about! Show those Iphonies how robust and truly customizable our devices are. Sic 'em
sigh... ok this is just very sad state of affairs if we need to go through all this effort to make ourselves feel good about our devices.

If an iphone user posted a similar thread on their forums about wanting to make his iphone like a WMO device so he could simply prove a point... I think he'd be laughed off the board.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

iFonz, winterface, iDiamond (expiring soon), few others I'm sure I don't know about.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockspeoplesfaces View Post
im using the iFonz v1.1.2 (787 KB)
Use this version and let me know if it works for you...it did for me...
Attached Files
File Type: cab iFonz-0.7.6-Setup.cab (396.7 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:03 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
sigh... ok this is just very sad state of affairs if we need to go through all this effort to make ourselves feel good about our devices.

If an iphone user posted a similar thread on their forums about wanting to make his iphone like a WMO device so he could simply prove a point... I think he'd be laughed off the board.
First off, I could care less to make my phone look like an Iphone, but if someone else does, regardless of what his reason is, then so be it. More power to him.

With that said, Why do you care? If you don't like it. Keep moving.

To the OP:

Don't listen to discouraging comments on this board. Some people have nothing better to do.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:44 PM
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
First off, I could care less to make my phone look like an Iphone, but if someone else does, regardless of what his reason is, then so be it. More power to him.

With that said, Why do you care? If you don't like it. Keep moving.

To the OP:

Don't listen to discouraging comments on this board. Some people have nothing better to do.
True but you do have to admit that is is a bit of a silly reason to go through the trouble to install iphone software on your device... But hey, you are certainly free to go for it.

But it has been my observation that in these types of debates (which one is superior) that it is almost impossible to convince the other side ( and vice versa.)
Old 01-07-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

rockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
True but you do have to admit that is is a bit of a silly reason to go through the trouble to install iphone software on your device... But hey, you are certainly free to go for it.

But it has been my observation that in these types of debates (which one is superior) that it is almost impossible to convince the other side ( and vice versa.)
true that lol i think iphone users are more disagreeable than the wm people, but both phones have there good and bad, but wm is all i am (stupid iphone)
Old 01-07-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good workrockspeoplesfaces is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Use this version and let me know if it works for you...it did for me...
this did it your awesome
Old 01-07-2009, 01:32 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Talking Re: iphone software

Quote:
this did it your awesome
I am glad i could help you bud....
Old 01-07-2009, 02:42 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
this did it your awesome
Now that you've actually gone through with it , tell us how your friend actually responds.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

he was impressed, he said "if i would have know that your phone could do that i would have never even bought this piece of sh*t" take that iphoners

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond