PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

yellagirl730 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Chipped back cover

Does anyone know where I can buy the back cover of a Diamond as mine dropped and is now chipped.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:33 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Chipped back cover

i got one for free at a sprint store. they had a diamond that had a cracked screen that was getting sent back. be nice to them, maybe youll get one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

I have the same problem, I have a chip in the corner, been looking online to buy one but the only one I can find is the black one with the diamond cut, but I don't like that one at all.

If anyone finds a site where we can purchase the sprint Diamond cover, please post it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:39 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

As darren.wlsn1 said above, the Sprint store will gladly give you one if our nice to them. They gave me TWO!!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
As darren.wlsn1 said above, the Sprint store will gladly give you one if our nice to them. They gave me TWO!!
I hope the Telus store is as nice as they were. Taking the back constantly off and on made it pretty loose, now it also cracked as well
Old 01-04-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PRO& BACK UP DIAMOND!!!!
Carrier: SPRINT SPEEEED

lcbster is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to lcbster

I cracked mine in the corner to but go to a service/repair center and they will hook you up!

Old 01-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

yellagirl730 is a n00b

I cld my local Sprint store and was told they did not have any in at the moment, but they did take my name and number to call me if one comes in. So hopefully i will have one soon. I also searched the net to order the burgundy cover but all I saw was the faceted one.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:37 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellagirl730 View Post
I cld my local Sprint store and was told they did not have any in at the moment, but they did take my name and number to call me if one comes in. So hopefully i will have one soon. I also searched the net to order the burgundy cover but all I saw was the faceted one.
there ya go, its a start. they also gave me stylies and the stock screen protectors.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I hope the Telus store is as nice as they were. Taking the back constantly off and on made it pretty loose, now it also cracked as well
why is your cover off so much? theres a soft reset app. floating aroud, if you need it, pm me.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

yellagirl730 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
there ya go, its a start. they also gave me stylies and the stock screen protectors.
Well Darren, if you don't mind there are things I've seen on here like changing the way the time looks on the diamond. I am (very) smart phone iliterate and want to change some things but have no idea how to do it. I've read some things but it doesn't make sense. Thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond