PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Slide to Answer off Touch HD (needs porting)

This would be an awesome addition to port over. the slide to unlock off the HD

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=464286

just need a CDMA version like the dialers, maybe Calcu who did the black dialer can help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phonecanvas.jpg (35.2 KB, 456 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 12-27-2008 at 06:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuff
Re: Slide to Unlock off Touch HD (needs porting)

That's not slide to unlock it's slide to answer silly.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Re: Slide to Unlock off Touch HD (needs porting)

i realized it after i made the title- fixed

and maybe you missed the link to xda i posted its been done, just finished today on xda, and it needs a CDMA version like the dialpads due to different dlls and such.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 12-27-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:31 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Slide to Answer off Touch HD (needs porting)

I thought S2U2 already has a slide to answer function?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-27-2008, 06:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
it does, new version also 137. http://www.ac-s2.com/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-27-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
You are correct, S2U2 has this option, I use it all the time!!! that pic that is posted looks just like S2U2.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

the pic/program is directly off the HTC Touch HD. S2U2 was modeled off of this. Not everyone wants to use S2U2 either, i have no need for an iphone wanna be unlocker program.

This is built for HTC devices and integrates right into the OS itself and is only a slide to answer function none of the other fluff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
the pic/program is directly off the HTC Touch HD. S2U2 was modeled off of this. Not everyone wants to use S2U2 either, i have no need for an iphone wanna be unlocker program.

This is built for HTC devices and integrates right into the OS itself and is only a slide to answer function none of the other fluff.
I have to agree....with my Vogue I used S2U2 for awhile and ended up removing it. I'd love to see that slide to answer/ignore made available for the Diamond.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Shameless bump.

I've been following the XDA thread as well... Can't wait for the release! I use S2U2, but I'd prefer the Manila slide to answer feature.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its all been done, only problem is that it needs to be ported to cdma now or cooked in a rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond