PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Solution to highlight color tf3d start menu

Found the trick for the drop down start menu!!!

Its a reg edit..
HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu\ManilaCustomHlUP
and ManilaCustomHlDown

The trick is you MUST use the decimal code, when I used a hex code no matter what color it went to blue or green highlights. Use decimal and it works.... you can also change the background and the text colors on this same "enlarge menu" key.

The background can be changed by redirecting the ManilaCustomTexture key....

Last edited by eenieMINI; 12-27-2008 at 03:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:22 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Re: Solution to highlight color tf3d start menu

i just used uitweak..or whatever its called.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:46 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yes but that works for the normal startmenu but not the HTC start menu.
Also, when using the decimal code, leave off any 00 so Red is simply 255
It's kinda quirky and maybe I'm using the wrong type of table as all codes do not work, when they don't I get either blue/green or black instead of the intended color.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (42.2 KB, 231 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 12-27-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:05 AM
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

ohhh.. hmm.. i dunno, i turned off the bigger start menu.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

I tried that but I much prefer the larger one for ease of use.. wish the background could be more than a 2x2 texture.. I'm gonna work at it and see what happens.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:53 AM
i don't miss blackberry

i mainly just didn't like the icons on top, because they didn't say what they were, and i get confused a lot lol
Old 12-27-2008, 03:52 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Ah... I just like that the larger one is easier on my fingers no need for stylus...
Old 12-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

BTW there is a similar reg edit for the taskmanager also, the keys are located
HKCU\Software\HTC\TaskManager edit the same 3 keys for changes
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond