PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 08:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

italoman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Juggalo ROM v0.05B Install

Hello

I was wondering what was involved in installing V0.05B Telus on my diamond what are the steps...do I need to unlock my dioamond? or other steps for installing Juggalo's Rom...last time I tried to install it my diamond had to be replaced due to freezing on the alignment screen? So I though maybe I messed up the installation my diamond was unlocked then loaded the the rom above and then the freezing happened on the alignment screen?

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-23-2008, 12:33 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Re: Juggalo ROM v0.05B Install

Have you even tried reading the thread about installing roms? That's what the sticky's are for. I've linked it for you.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

Old 12-23-2008, 01:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus
Threadstarter

italoman is a n00b

thanks for the reply...I have done that...I have tried to put this rom again in now for the second time and it freezes on my alignment screen then I put the telus stock back in and it is also stuck on the alignment screen? Now I have to get a replacement....How do others get the rom working cuz I know I haven't been able...I just keep messing up diamonds any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks
Old 12-23-2008, 02:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italoman View Post
thanks for the reply...I have done that...I have tried to put this rom again in now for the second time and it freezes on my alignment screen then I put the telus stock back in and it is also stuck on the alignment screen? Now I have to get a replacement....How do others get the rom working cuz I know I haven't been able...I just keep messing up diamonds any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks
You should not need to get another replacement. You should be able to put your phone in bootloader(Power+VolumeDown and hold down Reset), then establish connection again through active sync and flash the stock telus rom again. Then make sure you follow the instructions by running diamond unlocker, putting your phone in bootloader again to make sure you have properly unlocked your phone, then proceed on. sometimes there are variables like what operating system you are running xp, vista, mac? this is important as well and instrucions are provided in the sticky thread listed above. I am pretty confident that you will not need to replace your device again. You may just be missing one step.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond